[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They have starfish syndrome. They just lay there like they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
They have starfish syndrome. They just lay there like they're dead. Even when I go from basic penetration to full-blown pounding and deep hard thrusting they dont react and just lay there. It feels creepy. What should I do?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x225
By "they" do you mean your girlfriend who is also a pillow?
>>
>>16561599
I have multiple gfs, but wanted to stay relatable to the average populus on 4chan. Thanks for helping me not seem like a major snob.
>>
File: Justlikemyjapanesehentais.jpg (42 KB, 540x473) Image search: [Google]
Justlikemyjapanesehentais.jpg
42 KB, 540x473
When you say basic penetration to full blown/deep hard thrusting, is that literally all you're doing?
If so, well yeah, you're a boring lay. You'd be better off with >>16561599
>>
>>16561610
Please stay on topic. What are you posting these pics for? What do you suggest I do? Guys have dicks, girls have holes. I could fill her two other holes, but the fun ends there.
>>
>>16561615
girls respond passionately to emotions

be less evil and heartless
>>
How about fucking her when you're really really angry at her? Maybe you can wake her up with your dick. Just an idea.
>>
>>16561596
Is that supposed to be pussy juice?
>>
Get consent first
>>
>>16562120
I saw your sister
>>
Communicate with her? Doesn't sound like she's enjoying herself too much. Ask her what she'd like in bed, talk dirty to her, get her on top. You don't know if she's just very shy or she's bored out of her mind - and you can't change it either - unless you talk to her...
>>
>>16561624
Nah, girls view emotions as weakness.
>>
>>16561610
"When are you free to get together?"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.