[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A year ago I moved in to be roommates with this girl I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: math.jpg (62 KB, 540x381) Image search: [Google]
math.jpg
62 KB, 540x381
A year ago I moved in to be roommates with this girl I've been friends with since we were 14. Everything was ok for a while, we both have habits that the other one fucking hates - I drink and smoke and go to gym and she's a junk food addict and a picky eater - but apparently we've gradually ended up living pretty much as a couple. Like, literally everything save for sex or lip-kissing.

I don't know what to do about it, the living situation is perfectly fine and we do get along but I'm 22 and I don't know if I'm ready for living-with-your-girlfriend -level of serious relationships or if I even like her that much.
>>
File: 120px-Yatagarasu_A.jpg (4 KB, 120x112) Image search: [Google]
120px-Yatagarasu_A.jpg
4 KB, 120x112
Start by inserting your 'penis' in her'vagina'.
>>
>>16561572
I have some health issues that kind of prevent penetrative sex - especially with a bigger girl, like she is - and that's probably one of the reasons why nothing explicitly sexual has happened yet.
>>
File: Clint-Eastwood-3_Roger.jpg (21 KB, 666x360) Image search: [Google]
Clint-Eastwood-3_Roger.jpg
21 KB, 666x360
>>16561575
Are you insane?
>>
>>16561575
So you've got a micropenis then?
>>
>>16561577
As far as I know, liking fat chicks is considered a mental illness in less countries than homosexuality.
>>
Is she your girlfriend? Is that what you both have called your relationship? Honestly without sex or like physical contact I would say that she is not your girlfriend, you don't have to commit to anything.
>>
>>16561586
We haven't defined anything, that's the thing. We just sleep in the same bed (the original arrangement had me sleeping on the couch but it gradually went from me sleeping in her bed once in a blue moon, to once a month to once a week to four times per week) and we're pretty close physically, touching and holding hands and cuddling. Just no kissing on the mouth or sex, neither of which I'm really all that interested in, anyway.
>>
>>16561590
you should really sit down with her and maybe set some boundaries, I could see becoming a problem down the road (ex. if you or her ever started seeing/became interested in anyone else).
>>
>>16561606
Probably. I wouldn't mind her seeing someone else, though I really have no interest in chasing after women rn
>>
>>16561570
She is chubbs don't ever smash always run unless you have like LOW LOW standards
>>
>>16561716
I have a really low sex drive and she likes being the big spoon and I like that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.