[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I don't know if this is the right place to be but I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
So I don't know if this is the right place to be but I need advice people - I'm a lesbian but I'm scared to come out to my friends - what should I do?
>>
lol wtf? r you sure u are? have you ever gotten horny from holding a womans privates, or going down town on them? i suggest you experiment first before you do anything like that to make sure
>>
>>16561496
Yes I have tried stuff with girls - please be nice
>>
Tell them?
>>
DON'T DO IT OP IT'S JUST A PHASE YOU WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL SOON.
>>
is this a picture of you?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-00-04-23_1.jpg (106 KB, 1076x1064) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-00-04-23_1.jpg
106 KB, 1076x1064
>>16561518
Yes - none of my friends know about this site and this is the place where I can be honest
>>
hon, nobody cares, well except if your in high school, if you are keep it down low, as many boys will take, "i am lesbian" as "i go both ways and am definitely going to have a 3sum with you and my friend" so no dont, at least until your in college
>>
>>16561502
Fuck off anon
>>
File: the gym.gif (846 KB, 480x345) Image search: [Google]
the gym.gif
846 KB, 480x345
I'm bisexual. I look at explaining your sexually like this: Don't. You aren't obligated to and you don't have to. HOWEVER, if it comes up, like if you casually want to say that girl is hot, just say it. Then explain, "oh yeah, btw, lesbian" You don't need to wave your sexual differences around in anyone's face, in fact it will probably have negative repercussions if you do. Just let it come out naturally through your actions. Eventually, people who are really close to you and really care about you will ask or they will hint at it, just be honest and come out when the time is right. If you force it, you will look like an attention whore.
TL;DR don't go out of your way to come out, but never lie about your sexuality to ANYONE. Trust me.
>>
Just don't start being friends with straight girls because you're attracted to them and you'll be fine. My best friends are lesbians but I'm afraid they only hang out with me when they feel really desperate and horny :(
>>
>>16561493
Is there a particular reason why you want to come out? I can imagine getting it off your chest is good.

It's hard to see how old you are but teenagers can really fuck your life over.
>>
>>16561496
youre an idiot

>>16561493
how old are you? if youre friends really are true theyll accept it. It's no biggie, you like girls and youre a girl?Love is love gender has nothing to do with it. Its nothing to be scared about. Do you need to tell them anyway?
>>
>>16561911
bit of a self obsessed opinion
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.