[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I got rejected by a girl who posts "forever alone"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1427635385045.jpg (194 KB, 991x672) Image search: [Google]
1427635385045.jpg
194 KB, 991x672
>tfw I got rejected by a girl who posts "forever alone" memes on facebook

should I just an hero /adv?
>>
can i see her face?
>>
File: ttt.jpg (34 KB, 433x535) Image search: [Google]
ttt.jpg
34 KB, 433x535
>>16560991
>>
>posts "forever alone" memes on facebook
she was garbage
>>
File: Kotobuki_Ebi_inverted.png (31 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
Kotobuki_Ebi_inverted.png
31 KB, 515x515
If you are only attracted to, say, 5% of girls your age, and they are only attracted to 5% of the guys their age, what are the odds that you will both find each other attractive?
>>
She was being a massive attention whore and you bought into it.

Let me guess. You were being a supportive white Knight and you thought that it would lead to pussy?
>>
>>16561005
>posts on facebook
she was garbage
>>ftfy
>>
>>16561008
That's pretty good advice
>>
>>16561008
5%
>>
>>16560990
yeah just do it!

dude copypasta the conversation, maybe we can help out where you went wrong but
>posts "forever alone" memes on facebook
does not make a girl accessible, it makes her a pleb and a narcisistic self-pittying dramaqueen.

also don't go for a girl because she seems accessible, go for one you're genuinely interested in. like where you actually care what she says.
>>
>>16561008

THIS
No seriously- I'm so happy to have found a simple way of explaining this to people.

Truth.
>>
>>16560990
No, she should an hero. She posts memes which one, she has no personality. Two, shes posting that shit for attention. You replied and she rejected. Shes a picky bitch and she will probably be forever alone. Consider yourself lucky that you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>16561003
Bitch looks like beat shit anyway.
>>
>>16561008
I don't fucking know. What is this? Math class?
>>
>>16561008
0.25% chance. Much lower when you consider social, economic and geographical factors. The only reason why some people even find mutual attraction with others is because of how many people there are on earth and delusion.
>>
>>16560990
She's doing it for attention, not a mate.
>>
>>16561404
0.25%
>>
>>16561008
Thats bullshit if you're not ugly. I am sure as shit more attractive to others than a measly 5% and would guess my hotter exes would be deemed attractive by over 50%, fat ankle fedora memes aside.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.