[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get women to talk to you on online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
File: House.jpg (144 KB, 809x1010) Image search: [Google]
House.jpg
144 KB, 809x1010
use several types of 'dating' apps, like Tindr, okcupid, POF. I'm decent looking 7/10-ish and I actually get non-bot matches on Tindr, about 220 so far, but not a single one of them has messaged me back. I've tried everything from the usual, hey whats up, to writing a fucking essay about the one sentence they felt obliged to write about them liking to hang out with friends and enjoying other basic human needs. Ditto for the other sites. What gives? I figure I should have at least gotten one to reply by accident now, statistically speaking.
>>
File: BristolStoolChart.png (418 KB, 1025x617) Image search: [Google]
BristolStoolChart.png
418 KB, 1025x617
Your photos may be horrendous.

Your writing may be horrendous.

We need to see samples to be of help.
>>
>>16560874
Say something about food, trivia, or things you like to do, but make it something that asks for a reply (it doesn't need to be a question to warrant a reply)
>>
File: 1448048229324.jpg (91 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1448048229324.jpg
91 KB, 350x197
>>16560886
My photos are fine or I wouldnt be getting matches.

as for a sample of what I'm writing see below:

I've tried a variety of compliments, short and long greetings.

Hey, have anything fun planned this weekend? I'm [insert name here].

Hey, hows it going?

Hey I noticed from your profile that you like hiking, have you ever been to [insert location that I've gone hiking]?

Hey good looking, what you got cooking?

etc.
>>
File: Eremitalpa_157_Edited.jpg (53 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
Eremitalpa_157_Edited.jpg
53 KB, 500x337
>>16560898
Now, I know that most of those sites don't prevent matches if your photos are crappy.....
>>
>>16560874

Are you willing to talk to International QTs?
>>
File: image.png (147 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147 KB, 640x1136
>>16560874
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 640x1136
>>16560874

Here's another
>>
>>16560915
I found your problem. You're an ignorant piece of shit.
>>
File: 1444448478394.jpg (66 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
1444448478394.jpg
66 KB, 708x708
>>16560906

exactly, they dont prevent matches. I've been getting matches. The problem I'm having is actually getting women to reply to what I'm saying so that I may ask them out, woo them in person and proceed to banging
>>
>>16560910
No not really, I'm not poor but I'm not well off enough to fly my ass halfway across the globe to romance it up.
>>
>>16560898
>what you got cooking?
>>
>>16560922
its an expression where I'm from

>you fucking carpetbagger.
>>
>>16560919

Not OP

But how am I an ignorant piece of shit?
>>
You have to be funny or interesting. Something they haven't read before and want to respond to.

A funny pickup line only works on a girl ONCE. After she's heard it she'll most likely ignore it. So most of the time this shit doesn't work.

Sending her the same message she's probably read literally hundreds of time also doesn't work. She gets shit like "Hey what's up?" "What you doing this weekend?" aaaaalllll the fucking time so she'll ignore it.

Nobody can tell you word for word what to say that might spark her interest. It's highly dependent on the girl. Notice something different/interesting about her pictures or places she's been, make a personal joke about something in her profile that's clever and she probably hasn't heard before. Those are the types of things that get girl's attention.

Also just as a random side note if she has a weird hair color like blue/pink/purple/whatever NEVER MENTION IT. Guaranteed she gets a million guys saying "Cool pink hair" all the fucking time.
>>
>>16561061
Do women not realize that Men saying "whats up" or giving a basic greeting is a way for women to signify their willingness to actually have a conversation with that person?
>>
>>16561069

It's fucking boring to read. If I got thousands of messages just saying "what's up" I wouldn't reply either. You didn't put any effort into typing that why should I put any effort into replying to you?
>>
File: 1444545090152.jpg (17 KB, 268x290) Image search: [Google]
1444545090152.jpg
17 KB, 268x290
>>16561074
yeah ok sure, I'll just waste all five of the free hours I have each day writing a special little paragraph that 98 percent of women won't respond too. Sure. That will be a great use of my time.
>>
>>16560934
Its just "Hey good looking, whats cooking" not "what you got cooking"
>>
>>16561082

God no don't do that. I'm not telling you to write a mini essay to girls you don't even know. Just 1-2 sentences that are unique and interesting/funny will get you replies.

Sometimes you'll still strike out and that's ok. If you didn't have the chemistry in text you probably wouldn't have it in real life, so it's no real loss. If you're playing the game right, it's just about numbers.
>>
>>16561088
>If you didn't have the chemistry in text you probably wouldn't have it in real life,

Please tell me that you realize the entire point of talking online is to eventually meet and have an actual conversation that isnt limited by the speed of your thumbs?
>>
>>16561097

I didn't realize that having a conversation via text had to be done as fast as you can and thumb speed was holding you back. Don't post dumb shit.

My point was that if you are texting the way you'd talk to someone (I'm just assuming you would, my bad if not) and you're not keeping her interest then, why would you suddenly gain that ability when you meet in person?
>>
>>16561111
Not him, but things like eye contact, body language, the environment, more focused attention, to name a few, would greatly change how you interact
>>
>>16561111
Nice quads, but the point of texting IS to eventually meet up. When you text there's a lot of distractions, especially if we talk about something like Tinder. These girls have shitload of men messaging them, they just don't bother to respond to all, doesn't mean they wouldn't get along if given a chance.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.