[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What she just sent me killed me. Its my gf. We've had a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: PicsArt_1449989237739.jpg (306 KB, 1080x640) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1449989237739.jpg
306 KB, 1080x640
What she just sent me killed me.

Its my gf. We've had a rough patch of arguments and whatnot. But the love we have for each other is powerful. I love this girl more than anything, and when she tells me I "scare" her with the things I say when arguing......I feel dead inside. Like i don't deserve her.
>>
>>16560833
What do you say that scares her?
>>
>>16560833
This doesn't seem so bad.
>>
DESU DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU
NIGGERS DID &7/11111

LELELELELELELELELELELLELELELELELELELELELELELLE
RU PAUL WARNED US
>>
>>16560838
You have to answer this.
>>
>>16560838
This
>>
We can't help you if we don't know what you're saying that scares her so much. There are too many reasons that one might be scared.
>>
>>16560931
I'm not threatening her or anything like that. Just standard stuff like "go to hell". One thing she's hung up on is how I told her its her fault her ex dumped her.
>>
>>16560936

saying "go to hell" to someone you are supposed to love or at least like is NOT standard. that is violent and frightening and not okay.
>>
>>16560941
And since that answer came almost an hour after the thread was made, either
(a) that's not OP, it's a troll, or
(b) OP is a troll.

Just ignore.
>>
>>16560941
>that is violent and frightening and not okay.
No, it's not and you're a retard.
>>
>>16560936
> standard stuff like "go to hell'

With 0 context we cant help you. Either spill the whole story or fuck off
>>
>>16560936
Not OP but my girlfriend has said much worse than that to me and I don't think it was frightening or violent at all. Just something OP probably said out of anger/frustration/hurt. Your girlfriend is a huge drama queen if she's afraid of you for saying go to hell.
>>
OP we're in the same boat. We need to look at what we do and change our selves.

She isn't acting out because she's a bitch or hates you but because you have hurt her too much.
>>
>>16561328
This.

Break up with her, she's going to end up calling the cops on you one day.
>>
File: le danger man.gif (31 KB, 297x200) Image search: [Google]
le danger man.gif
31 KB, 297x200
>>16560838
>>
>>16561095

THIS.
>>
OP you gotta tell what you've said. There has to be more than just "go to hell". Her reaction is too strong to be just that.
>>
>>16560833

Does she say things she takes back after an argument too? It happens, to everyone. Though they SHOULD be things you dont actually mean and not let arguments be a free ride for expressing your deepest insecurities or dislikes of your partner.

For example you saying something about how her ex dumped her and its her own fault shows your insecurities, she may not pick up on that and probably is made to feel like you dont truly love her.
>>
OP here. I am gonna go clean, I told her that I am going to play banjo with her severed and mail her severed limbs to her parents.

Personally, I think she is just overreacting.
>>
File: 61THye2-kGL._UL1500_.jpg (197 KB, 1500x1415) Image search: [Google]
61THye2-kGL._UL1500_.jpg
197 KB, 1500x1415
>>16560833

Now when you should start wearing a wife beater shirt all the time. Especially when she's around. She won't leave. She'll stay and keep coming back for more. 50 million confirmed cases throughout America and a well known fact that women always come crawling back for more abuse by men wearing this shirt type can't be wrong.
>>
>>16560941
this is the kind of shit me and my siblings say to each other for lulz
Y'all niggas are retarded
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.