[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant get over my underage crush who lives next door. She probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: daiii.jpg (60 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
daiii.jpg
60 KB, 720x960
I cant get over my underage crush who lives next door. She probably sees me as a creep, her parents too.

It's so frustrating that it will never be, and that she is so close to me and will be for many years i bet.

Fuck man i just came back from buying a coke and she came back with there parents from a party or something, thee three of them saw me and went inside. I have been crushing on her for nearly a year, this sucks so bad.

I feel so bad i just wanted to bent...
>>
Move.
>>
Do you even know her?

Get out and meet people.
>>
>>16560450
>underage crush
>probably sees me as a creep
Jesus Christ
also is that her in the picture? if so don't do that
>>
I can't get my mind off her, im a 24 yo kv so i can't help but feel infatuated when such a qt lives next fucking door.

I don't see her very often but i stalk her fb daily, i can't help myself. Every time i try to delete my fake account i end up going back anyways.

I want to be a part of er circle so bad...
>>
>>16560514
You can help yourself. Fucking stop, it's not romantic or whatever you've convinced yourself it is, it's fucking creepy. Stop or you go in the party van. Find help and therapy if you can
>>
>>16560545

But i at least want her to truly knoe how much she means to me, i have been trough so many emotions since i saw her.

If i were a chad i would have probably kissed her already, with did i have to be denied such base pleasures in life, seriously.
>>
Look at OP's spelling and grammar and consider the fact he's 24. Clearly, he's a retard and is very uneducated, and is likely also an autist with no social skills.

Improve yourself, then worry about girls.
>>
>>16560557
It honestly doesn't fucking matter what you want, just stop
>>
>>16560591

I don't care about my grammar because im going trough a fit of emotions right now. Im not uneducated and am very respectful also.
Autism is nothing but a buzzword on these parts but i do have very very poor social skills.

But i don't have any motivation to improve myself when i feel this down all the time, no women other than mom has ever even hugged me and meant it. I mean nothing to any girl out there.

You think this doesn't have its consequences into adulthood?
>>
>>16560594
>>16560594

Well i take offense to that
>>
>>16560611

I had it worse than 99% of people in my childhood; I had a father that called me ugly and stupid every single day, and I had no friends at all. I used to eat lunch on the toilet every single day at lunch because I was so socially awkward. I couldn't talk to dudes let alone women.

Well, I'm 24 now and I'm dating , frankly, one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. How? I fucked worked at improving myself.

You're just a lazy, stupid fuck if you wanna make all these fucking excuses. Girls will never like you out of pity you stupid mongoloid. Become someone that girls might actually like, then think about getting with one.

God, you grammar is atrocious. Any girl who sees you use the word the word "trough" is going to fucking laugh at you or immediately discount you because it's proof that you're as retarded as you clearly are.

I would literally punch you in the fucking face and kick you while you cry like a little bitch if I saw you in real life.
>>
>>16560611
As long as you keep obsessing over this girl you'll never move on, and you want to move on.
>>
>>16560633
Well I don't give a shit what you're offended by, in the grand scheme of things it does not matter and as itself, a 24 year old declaring his infatuation to a underage girl who doesn't even know or like him is not ok. so be offended all you want but it only matters to you
>>
>>16560634
>God, you grammar is atrocious
>>
>>16560634
>I would literally punch you in the fucking face and kick you while you cry like a little bitch if I saw you in real life.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>16560634

i doubt what you say is true, how come you don't have any sympathy for someone who is also socially inept? I dont know why you get so angry
>>16560642
Thisis not the first time i crush on a girl, but i don't think i ever will move on
>>
>>16560674
What a fag!
Get the fuck out siri.
>>
>>16560634
You're no better than your pussy father.
>>
>>16560674
Dude are you for real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fucking guido tool douchebag.
1. You are too young and shitty to even graduate from school
2. In case you did. How many blowjobs did you give to graduate?
3. Secret raids on Al-Quaeda? I bet you only sucked Osama's dick
4. 300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men
5. It's Guerrilla warfare, you fucking ass douchebag cunt
6. You think your cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. I don't give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
8. Only with your bare hands? I bet you can only do handjobs, fag
9. The entire arsenal? you are a fucking faggot lier
10. If your SO badass, than why are you on 4chan?
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.
>>
>>16560729
Oh wow, I've never seen someone fall for that
>>
>>16560729
Bait. Saving and will use
>>
>>16560450
how old are you and how old is said girl?
>>
>>16560748
>>16560761
the response is pasta as well, he didn't fall for it
>>
>>16560450
You're crushing on an underage and you think it's odd she and her parents might see you as a creep?

It's not like you have this obsessive crush on an underage girl or anything, right?
>>
>>16561216
hahahahaha
why didn't I see it before?
>>
>>16560634
talking like this to someone with self-confidence issues is balls on the wall retarded. I doubt your story is true.
>>
>>16560680
>>16561426

I don't have any sympathy for someone who is crushing on an underage girl; this is why I am such a fucking asshole here.
>>
>>16561678
lol, you're one of society's brainwashed morons.

It's not his fault if he's crushing on a girl, regardless of her weight, height, skin color or age. It's fucking natural.
>>
File: tumblr_lx3huoiNBS1r7o3iqo1_1280.jpg (101 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx3huoiNBS1r7o3iqo1_1280.jpg
101 KB, 1280x716
>>16560450
Lemme guess she is 8, bro you're gonna end up in prison
>>
>>16561688
Don't be a fucking retard anon, he stalks her Facebook everyday and lives next to her, she wants nothing to do with him and can't consent to a sexual relationship by the law and considering we haven't been told how young she is she could be any age below the age of consent. his feelings are there without him asking but he can work on not fucking stalking her and actually try not to do that rather than just engaging in a fantasy. Don't connect age to completely different things that have no baring on whether or not you can fully consent to sex
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.