[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday I went to a gay club, I usually go there to pick up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1436860731228.jpg (17 KB, 451x414) Image search: [Google]
1436860731228.jpg
17 KB, 451x414
Yesterday I went to a gay club, I usually go there to pick up girls, but this time I got super drunk and kissed a guy.

The problem is that everybody think that I'm straight, and there was people from my college in the club. They saw what I did and my reputation in my college is in risk.

What should I do when the girls that i'm hitting on come to talk to me about that? Should I lie about what happened? If they think I'm gay, they'll probably don't like me anymore.

Sorry about the poor English.
>>
>college
>reputation

Lol.
>>
You go to college to learn you twit, not care about something so trivial. Christ I am disgusted by this post.
>>
>>16560394
He did learn he went too college and found out he's gay
>>
File: tumblr_l80euyrbHE1qzzhvb.jpg (61 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l80euyrbHE1qzzhvb.jpg
61 KB, 500x277
>>16560387
Did you like it?

My favorite thing in the world is getting drunk and making out with other men.
>>
>>16560422
Not too much.
I prefer girls, but it was not bad.
>>
>>16560433
Live and learn.
>>
>>16560410
The problem is that I love a girl from my college, and I may lose the chance of being with her because of this.
>>
>>16560439
No you won't.
>>
>>16560459
Why you say that?

If she starts to think I'm gay or something, maybe she will not like me anymore.
>>
>>16560479
Do you actually talk to her?
>>
Where do you live that this question even matters?

>wanted to see what it was like, it was alright, not really something I'd do again
If anyone bothers you, learn the term "bisexual" and say you were testing the waters. Still prefer women, though.
>>
>>16560510
Yes. she already said that she likes me. I will probably pick up her next week.
>>
>>16560540
I live in Brazil, people are not really prejudice with gays and bis here, but girls will probably thinks I'm less manly than a straight guy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.