[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to bowling thing for a work holiday party >get put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: serveimage.jpg (96 KB, 750x465) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
96 KB, 750x465
>went to bowling thing for a work holiday party
>get put on team with really qt girl
>find out she's into writing (I'm a writer too)
>she kicks my ass at bowling, our team makes it to 2nd place
>we woulda won if I didnt get a few gutter balls

Anyways...she doesn't work in the same department as me at my job. Should I ask her out over the company messaging system? She seems very cool...also, she is taller than me and incredibly, intimidatingly pretty. I kind of want to ask her out and get it over with, be that she rejects me or says yes.

Should I message her, ask her how she's doing and say, "You were incredible with those strikes! Maybe I can make up for those gutter balls I got by buying you some coffee some time?" That sound good? Any other ideas?
>>
>>16560210
Yup, sounds about standard.

Also that picture is incredibly depressing.
>>
No. You have to ask her out in person. Ask to talk to her privately via company email and then ask her out in person.
>>
>>16560224
She works morning to afternoon, and I afternoon to night shift, and there is no reason for either one of us to go into the other person's department of the company. She takes a lunch break, I take a dinner break. I would do this, but truthfully it is not possible at my company, so not sure if you have any other ideas.

Should I ask her on Monday? Or wait a few days, like til Wednesday or something?
>>
>>16560229

Okay. Then ask her via company email just for coffee though personally using company email to get a date is pushing it....wont you get in trouble with your supervisor?

Make it happen on Monday.
>>
>>16560234
I use our company instant messaging system (its like Skype basically), which yes, likely is monitored. I asked some other girl if she would be able to go to some hip-hop show thing over the instant messaging system before and didn't get in trouble (she turned me down though, kek). Really, I feel like I just gotta do it, even being rejected is better than not messaging her and spending years speculating over the "What if I did message her..."
>>
>>16560210
Are you planning on emailing her or do you have her phone number?
>>
>>16560237
No, I didn't get her phone number, I suppose I should have tried to at the bowling thing.
>>
>>16560240
Ah well, no matter. You have a way of contacting her not over email which is good. I think if you're gonna message her you should do it ASAP. Maybe start up a convo before you jump her with the ultimate question though. Talk about writing, since you both have that in common. Have you only met her once?
>>
>>16560236

Then do it on Monday mate and keep it very casual. Even if she rejects you just thank her and move on.

It isn't that hard mate.
>>
>>16560220
Yes it is; no matter what we do, humans will still fuck with the system and manage to be unproductive.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
HAHAHA NEVERMIND GUYS---GOOGLED HER NAME AND FOUND HER TWITTER WITH A PIC OF HER AND A DUDE WHO IS OBVIOUSLY HER BOYFRIEND.
>>
File: 1444182965812.jpg (64 KB, 720x716) Image search: [Google]
1444182965812.jpg
64 KB, 720x716
>>16560256
Dang. Good thing you checked, you avoided an awkward situation. There's more pretty ladies for you out there OP
>>
>>16560265
She's skinny, a Christian and into reading/writing, basically perfection, so I hope I can find someone like that again.
>>
>>16560267
> Skinny
Not perfection.
> Christian
That only arouses you because she didn"t get her hymen pierced yet, but just know that some Christian do allow themselves to have sex anytime, just like some vegan alloew themselves a bit of salmon.
> Into reading/writing
Probably both shit since she's a woman and a pleb by default.
>>
>>16560274
You can say what you want about the other things you quoted, but you clearly are not a religious person. Her twitter is full of religious quotes and quotes of those inspired by religion, and they are so beautiful. That shows just how beautiful her soul is, as opposed to a gross atheist girl with an empty mind, empty spirit.
>>
>>16560274
lol /thread
>>
>>16560280
>That shows just how beautiful her soul is, as opposed to a gross atheist girl with an empty mind, empty spirit.
Made me chuckle.
>>
>>16560210

Never use your work IM service or work emails for private business. It could come bite you in the ass later.

Anyway don't be such a faggot, go up to her desk and talk to her face to face.

>>16560280
>women being anything but a bandwagoning attention whore

Top kek m8.
>>
>>16560210
>went to bowling thing for a work holiday party

that sounds so fucking undignified holy shit
>>
>>16560210
Unless you're at least an 8 and trying to hit on a 6, there is very little chance of success not to ask her out face to face.
>>
>>16560355
Undignified? What do you mean by that? The company I work for is excellent. They have actual chefs cook us free lunch and dinner. Chinese food 3 days a week, American food 2 days a week.

And as for bowling, well, I find joy in the simple things in life.
>>
>>16560362
>American food
wat?
>>
>>16560362
>shutup and take my time

and while youre at it

>feel free to barge in on my personal time as well
>>
>>16560280
I actually am a christian, and posting quotes on twitter is the same as posting any other inspirational quote; only dumbfucking attention whores do that.
> They are so beautiful
I agree, but she didn't write them, so basically you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>16561337
You don't sound very Christian.
>>
>>16560236
Lync conversations are saved to your Outlook fyi
>>
>>16561337
so much this!!

I'm not even gonna involve my opinion on religious girls, but people in general who share those "inspirational quotes" whatever topic are complete dumbfucks.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.