[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is happiness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What is happiness?
>>
>>16560111
Like the picture, what's it from?
>>
File: MOM, I JUST GOT DUBS!.jpg (96 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MOM, I JUST GOT DUBS!.jpg
96 KB, 400x400
>>16560115
4chan and I told my mom I got trips... She had no idea what I was talking about. What normie!
>>
>>16560111
Isn't that what being numb looks like?
>>
>>16560122
I think that when you're depressed all of your feelings are numb.
>>
>>16560143
You know when you get that feeling of...things looking up? That's the worst.
>>
>>16560111
The opposite of what you're currently feeling
>>
>>16560156
That is so because shortly after the hint of it getting better it only gets worse.
>>
>>16560111
being content and satisfied with your job
let's say you are from the middle class. if you always compare yourself to the upper class you wilp not be happy
>>
>>16560111
Endorphins running through your body
>>
>>16560111
everyone has their own idea of happiness
some want to get married,some dont
some want a lot of money, some dont value it as much
>>
File: display.jpg (17 KB, 261x372) Image search: [Google]
display.jpg
17 KB, 261x372
>>16560111
Freedom from desire, anger, fear, anxiety, coupled with conscious virtuous action for your fellow man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.