[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to basically relly on Masturbation? Whenever I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: noidea.gif (480 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
noidea.gif
480 KB, 450x253
Is it ok to basically relly on Masturbation?
Whenever I feel down I just go jack one, I jack off like twice a day.
Is this normal?
Is this Ok?

Obligatory: if yes Should I get a gf is it worth it? Also good jack of positions maybe? idk.
>>
Masturbation's normally pretty bad for you.
The way you use it is even worse.
>>
>>16560110
Well bro I mean .... It almost always works so...... I can do a lot of work after jacking. What about sex would getting a gf make this "healthy"? I mean I wouldn't get a gf because of time but I mean if I get a gf I would probably not spend as much time on like this site and I might even have some motivation but I have no idea. Anyone know?
>>
>>16560093
You shouldn't get a girlfriend just because you want to get off. That's a recipe for failure.

Also, excessive masturbation isn't good, but at least it doesn't risk disease or pregnancy.
>>
today i lost count of how many times i masturbated

so what
>>
>>16560131
>you want to get off. That's a recipe for failure.
Really ? I mean I don't really care about ruining a "relationship" or whatever I mean I just want to get off like you said, If she is cool with it too then I don't think there is a problem at all.

Is two times a day really excessive?

>doesn't risk disease or pregnancy.
I'm 18 so I doubt girls have diseases and shit. And there are condoms and the pill and the morning after pill and all that planned parenthood crap. I doubt I have to worry there.
>>
>>16560167
>I'm 18 so I doubt girls have diseases and shit. And there are condoms and the pill and the morning after pill and all that planned parenthood crap. I doubt I have to worry there.

Where do I even start. Please just continue masturbating and don't have sex yet.
>>
>>16560176
I mean condoms protect against diseases.
Wtf Is wrong with the other shit? There is like 0 chance of me having a kid.
>>
>>16560187
Condoms only reduce the risk of fluid-born diseases. They don't eliminate it. And they don't help much at all with skin-contact diseases like syphilis and HPV.

They also only reduce the risk of pregnancy, not eliminate it. And they are highly ineffective in that area compared to the top methods of birth control. No matter what, there is a chance of pregnancy every single time you have sex.
>>
>>16560226
You could walk into planned parent hood the next morning where I live and get the morning after pill for free.

Yeah I guess the diseases are kinda a problem, but I could always pick a girl I'm positive is not slutty at all.
>>
>>16560232
Dude the morning after pill is only 89% effective. That means it doesn't prevent 11% of pregnancies. More than 1/10 women still get pregnant after using it.
>>
>>16560254
I mean I would be using a condom so that is like 99percent there plus the morning after pill. If worse comes to worse would just abort anyways.

Jezz guys I just wanna have sex.
>>
>>16560275
Condoms are not 99% effective. They are only 98% with PERFECT use. Only 82% effective with typical use.

And you can't just use the morning after pill every time. And you're not the girl, so if she gets pregnant she can choose to keep it.

If you want sex, at least educate yourself about the risk first. And that's that there is a chance of having a child, every single time.
>>
>>16560283
ugh I get what you are saying.

Really fucking doubt she would keep the kid, I guess I could somehow bring it up or whatever before to be sure. Yeah I know she could change her mind too...

Idk man could always just get blowjobs too. Was just wondering if a gf was good idea or a waste of time..........
>>
File: ayy lmao.gif (1 MB, 268x304) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.gif
1 MB, 268x304
What are the effects of excessive masturbation?
>>
>>16560299
Your generation is fucked.
>>
>>16560110

>Masturbation is bad for you

And what evidence are you going off?
>>
>>16560304
Loss of physical and mental sensitivity. Can lead to problems with erectile dysfunction, delayed ejaculation, premature ejaculation, ect.

It can also become an addiction where you feel like you need to do it instead of just wanting to do it.
>>
File: Valedictorian.png (9 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
Valedictorian.png
9 KB, 249x203
>>16560305
Kek would now be a bad time to mention I am valedictorian too?

But really wtf? entire generation fucked because I didn't know the percentage of protection a condom provides? cmon senpai.
>>
>>16560317
>addiction where you feel like you need to do it instead of just wanting to do it.
Yup.
>>
>>16560324

Not same guy. But it's the fact that you act like getting a girl knocked up is no big deal you immature fag.

I bet you also think that Bernie Sander's "free everything" plan is a smart idea too right???
>>
>>16560330
No lol Bernie is a retard.

idk man I mean the chances are low and Abortion isn't seen as that bad anymore thanks to out hardworking feminists, you can keep it secret too. I can dish out 500 bucks too.
>>
>>16560330
Why even bring politics into this?
>>
>>16560334

Again. You sound irresponsible
>>
>>16560317
QFT
>>
>>16560344
Its not like I would be ruining some relationship This is like friends with benefits really.
I would talk to her about this before hand too.
But I get it.

Should I just ask for blowjobs to keep it safe?
>>
>>16560372

Ask about anal
>>
>>16560420
lol? Honestly don't know how she would feel about that. Never really been into the idea anyways.
>>
>>16560427
When doing anal only and using a condom properly, the pregnancy rate drops to less than 0.001% according to latest studies.
>>
>>16560093
Twice a day? that's my fucking minimum. Find hobbies and shit of course and don't use masturbation as your only source of enjoyment but that amount is fine
>>
>>16560445
It's also a much larger commitment from her than for you so it might not go down well
>>
>>16560446

Yo not OP

But how many days should I stop fapping before having sex? I haven't had sex in 4 years. And I typically fap out of habit once or twice a day
>>
>>16560463
Dunno never had sex, sorry anon
>>
>>16560463
I'm Op lol gonna use a condom so I doesn't really matter for me.
>>
>>16560500
What is your logic to that?
>>
>>16560334
Abortion isn't some easy quick thing. It's usually extremely hard and painful, emotionally and physically. It can even be more dangerous to the woman than delivering a baby, especially the later you wait. Not to mention that pregnancy FLOODS your body with hormones specifically to make you bond to and protect your child, which is why it becomes so hard for women to go through with it. Even the girls who were adamantly for abortion before often change their minds once pregnant.

So if she decides against it, that's it. You have a child that you are socially obligated to raise and legally obligated to financially support for the next two decades.

Sex isn't all "harmless fun and games" like so many young people would like to believe nowadays.
>>
>>16560534
Fuck.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.