[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it possible I dk what sexual id Im I just want men to suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0
is it possible
I dk what sexual id Im
I just want men to suck my breasts
I dont want sex kids or marriage
>>
>>16559928
Go to Japan and become a cow girl.
>>
>>16559928
>Tell male friend you've got a fetish about having your tits sucked on
>You don't want a relationship or other sex stuff, just that, wondering if he'd mind helping you in exchange for getting to see/suck on your tits NSA

Pretty sure you could get this without too much trouble.
>>
>>16559985
on a regular basis? what if he thinks Im a slut
>>
>>16560004
>on a regular basis?
If I was friends with a girl who I found attractive enough to want to see her tits, I'd be willing to do this pretty much whenever we both had free time.

>what if he thinks Im a slut
I mean, you don't just randomly call Anon and go "hey boy suck deez tiddies". You find someone who's the type of guy to be sexually open, have a few conversations, and bring up how you're not really into X, Y, or Z, but you wouldn't mind if you had a guy (or couple of guys, whatever) who'd be willing to cater to the specific fetish you had on the sly whenever you were both free and you wanted it.

Besides, as long as you're not the "cheat on my partner" or "lie about STI's" kind of slut, who cares. "I like this thing and I'm not ashamed of it" sluts are great.
>>
>>16560023
Sidenote: Sexually open as in being able to freely discuss sex with you and not be all bashful and shit, not sexually open as in "probably has some rare super-VD that doctors have never met before".
>>
>>16560023
Im not a slut because Im not having sex with men I just want my tits suck every week. I was letting my dad do it but I got my own place now and dad never calls or visits me
>>
>>16560041
Whoa wut
>>
I would hang with you.
>>
>>16560041
BAIT ALERT. This is a guy getting off on our believing him.
>>
>>16560041
ugh. god why don't these faggots know that more is less sometimes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.