[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey. Little bit of an issue. I'm smoking weed for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey. Little bit of an issue. I'm smoking weed for the first time, or atleast trying. I have 1g of weed and I tried rolling them in swishers and they kept breaking apart and falling out. I'm out of swishers now and just have 1g of weed in front of me. How can I smoke this? I've seen people use household items before like water bottles to make bongs. Any ideas?
>>
Maybe go to a Rite Aid or something and get a tobacco pipe, for only a few dollars.
>>
>>16559818
You could do something other than setting leaves on fire and sucking in the fumes so you can be smelly and unpleasant for however long it takes for it to get out of your system.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WbDN0Csd1E
>>
Got any cigars left?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Qx6CEcopU
>>
>>16559832
Was just about to suggest this.
>bonus apple to eat once baked
That's going to be either the best or worst apple of your life, OP.
>>
>>16559831
King Sober has spoken. Let his words of unrequited wisdom wash over your dirty weed-smoking face. King Sober holds absolute dominion over all creatures. Do not doubt the authority of your king.
>>
>>16559999
Quads confirms it
>>
>>16559832
I've done this, it works good enough when it's all you have, and if you fuck up you can get a new apple. Just try not to suck too hard and breathe in weed bits.
gl hf
>>
>>16559830

tobacco pipes are too deep for weed smoking, you're better off getting a glass pipe made for weed

which btw op trashy gas stations sometimes carry little glass pipes for like 10-20 bucks
>>
>>16560249
You can also create a carb off the side for a bit of cooler air.
>>
>>16559818
Google "how to make a gravity bong". It's pretty easy and doesn't take much in the way of supplies. Alternatively find a local smoke shop (or convenience store, depending) and buy a cheap o pipe for $10.
>>
Or OP could syth the weed into oil and then eat some edibles.
>>
Got an apple, OP?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.