[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out this guy I've fucked a couple times is cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1431909040553.jpg (59 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1431909040553.jpg
59 KB, 620x620
Just found out this guy I've fucked a couple times is cheating on his girlfriend with me. Besides dropping him, anything I should do?
>>
>>16559512
Fuck him again because your stupid woman brain is programmed to fuck guys already vetted by other women.
>>
>>16559512
Tell his girlfriend.
Better yet, go out with her for lunch, tell the boyfriend to meet you two there. Bring popcorn.
>>
File: OH NO, NOT ME.jpg (495 KB, 1062x1062) Image search: [Google]
OH NO, NOT ME.jpg
495 KB, 1062x1062
How did you find out?
>>
File: T8taj41.gif (494 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
T8taj41.gif
494 KB, 500x283
Get checked for STDs, apologize to his girlfriend.
>>
I've been casually going with a girl who has a long term boyfriend, is it bad that it doesn't bother me? I have never met her boyfriend and from what I have heard he is a dick anyway.
>>
>>16559571
Even if he's a lousy bf to her, it's not okay.
Try to stop thinking with your dick for just one second, and see if it still bothers you.
>>
File: 1408573689481.jpg (255 KB, 1300x1734) Image search: [Google]
1408573689481.jpg
255 KB, 1300x1734
>>16559571
leve her, tell the guy, stop being a shitty person
>>
>>16559579
Not really, knew her for a good while through mutual friends before we even started to hook up. It just kinda happened and I've just went with it

We are good friends, although we haven't told anyone else in our social circle about whats going on
>>
>>16559526
This
>>
Tell the girlfriend, I wish someone would have told me when my ex was cheating on me
>>
Alright, so basically you need to tell his girlfriend and you two need to get back at him.

Go with what 16559608 said, "Tell his girlfriend.
Better yet, go out with her for lunch, tell the boyfriend to meet you two there. Bring popcorn."

Good luck.
>>
Tell her
>>
>>16559512

Abandon ship. No telling what a cheater might do to the woman who outed him.

>>16559568

Also, this since he may have been fucking other people as well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.