[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I do anything wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 900x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 900x846
So basically I've been hanging out with this girl I met at our performing arts class for a little over a month now. Well after chilling with her for a few hours I dropped her off home and later on I texted her and the convo started like this

Me: I am completely infatuated with you
Her: (five hours later) Why?
Me: I can't describe my emotions. I just can't.
Her: Oh
Me: You probably don't even give a shit huh?
Her: No I care I just wanted to know why u liked me that's all
Her: I just don't know what to say
Me: I understand. I'm not asking you to say anything. I just wanted to be direct with you.
Her: Goodnight then
Where did I fuck up at? Did I come off too needy?
>>
What makes you believe you screwed up with the texts? Besides, you didn't command her to do anything, just stated that you were "infatuated" with her.
>>
>>16559488
Can you be any more beta Jesus Christ. That delivery sounded like it came from an autistic neckbeard that saw a female for the first time
>>
I guess I'm overthinking the situation. I haven't really talked to the opposite sex since 2012.
>>
>>16559488
Naah, you're doing relatively good, just give her time.
>>
>>16559488
>Her: (five hours later) Why?
You know the girl-on-a-pedestal thing? She was asking why, probably because she wants you to like her because of her. Not because you're lonely and want to fill a space in your life. Not because she can do something for you. Not because you want something and therefore want her to do that something for you. Not for all the selfish reasons that a lot of people use when declaring they ~suddenly~ want their friend to be their significant other.

You can't put into reason on things you like about her, or that you want to be closer to her, or know her better, then you're not looking for a significant other. You're looking to use someone else to complete something within yourself, and that's selfish, annoying, and immature. People don't want to get into relationships just to be used. Well... some do, but she probably just want to be liked for herself, and you came at her making it all about you (and why were you oddly confrontational about it? If you're going to like someone, then like them. Don't victimize yourself by half-ass putting yourself out there, "I like you, but I'm not telling you anything else." that's silly).
>>
>>16559488
Shouldn't have dropped that shit out of nowhere over text.
>>
>>16559548
Thanks. How long should I give her time before I give up?
>>
>>16559561
Depends on how serious you are about her, and how shy she is. I would say in max. 2 weeks she'll tell you what you want to hear. Then again, if she's shy, you might never know.
>>
When you said "you don't even give a shit do you?" That is where you fucked up
>>
>>16559589
This, wow.
>>
>>16559589
Basicaly rejected yourself with this beta cringe shit
>>
>>16559488
> I am completely infatuated with you

That's where you went wrong. You got to play it cool with the chick man. Never say shit like that.

Never say that even if you've been going out for a year, because fucking married people never say gross shit like that.

Don't text her like crazy after hanging out for a few hours. Maybe should've waited till the next day and sent something like a low key snapchat not directly related to her. And dont freak out if she doesn't open it immediately. If she replies, she might give a shit about you. then wait at least 1.5X as long as it took for her to reply to open it and send a reply. Never reply to a girl faster than she replies to you, unless its a fast paced back and forth convo.

Bottom line
>Never say shit like infatuated
>Give it a few days at least
>Tell her how you feel in person (Very Important)
>Don't think about any of this shit in practice, just do it.
>>
> you probably don't even give a shit

Fuck your emotionally manipulative behaviour. You fucked up
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.