[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think Stacy might want my dick. >reading common sense by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: roshi.jpg (55 KB, 1440x1079) Image search: [Google]
roshi.jpg
55 KB, 1440x1079
I think Stacy might want my dick.

>reading common sense by thomas paine
>"wow anon, what are reading?"
>oh it's common sense. it's about government.
>"ooh you're so smart"
>always fucking smiles at me
>yesterday browsing /pol/ on my phone
>have a nice kek
>she hears me turns around and smiles at me
>"heehee anon, you laugh like an old person!"

wat do?
I'm not really interested in a relationship with her, but she's pretty hot so I want to fuck her.
>>
>>16559476

Ask if you can come over, after schoool (after school).
Then tell her that you can hang by the pool (hang by the pool).
>>
>>16559487
kek Stacy's mom.
>>
She obviously likes you because she saw a Wes Anderson movie trailer once and thinks you're quirky.

Act tolerably awkward and ask her some simple questions. Like, when she asked you what you're reading, you might have answered, paused, then asked her what books she likes.

Keep it simple, see where it leads. Don't overthink it. Autists always overthink it.
>>
>>16559515
What would you say is tolerably awkward?
Also, I don't think she's really the kind of girl who reads a lot of books.
>>
>>16559653
>What would you say is tolerably awkward?
I slight pause, an 'uh' before a question, a short turn of the eyes to the side, stuff like that. Nothing major, else she'll think you're a nutcase.

>Also, I don't think she's really the kind of girl who reads a lot of books.
Now you're overthinking it. Girls don't like being placed in categories, especially girls who know they belong in a not-so-respectful categories like 'dumb sluts'.
>>
>>16560005
So how do I get this girl to agree to fuck?
>>
>>16560090
Inform your lawyer to meet with hers' and have them write up a contract where the terms seem agreeable.
>>
>>16560116
Remember to sign the oral sex release form too!
>>
>>16560116
>>16560172
kek
>>
>>16559476
Bump. Why the hell not?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.