[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in my mid/late twenties, female, and really troubled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MaidStory10.jpg (34 KB, 635x440) Image search: [Google]
MaidStory10.jpg
34 KB, 635x440
I'm in my mid/late twenties, female, and really troubled when it comes to sexual stuff
I feel lusty quite often, sometimes I masturbate several times per day
But as for actual sex, only once did I feel just way too overwhelmed with lust, and tried some things with a random dude (he masturbated me, I sucked his penis, and maybe we did anal but to be honest I'm not sure because I didn't really feel a thing), and well, it was a bad experience and I really regret it (I never met that guy again, that happened some months ago)
I'm a very autistic individual so I don't think I'll get the chance of ever trying something sexual with someone close to me.
Now I'm moving to another country temporally for some months and I really don't want to do something so stupid again, but at the same time, sometimes I just feel way too lusty.

What should I do to stop feeling with way?
should I try sex again? should I just get sexual toys or something?
>>
>>16559349
Try it with someone you get to know first and develop some feelings for. It will be a whole different experience.

Definitely get yourself a rabbit type vibe.
>>
I hope you got tested
>>
>>16559366
I did actually
>>
>>16559365
but I completely fail at anything social
and really I don't really thing I'm good at having friends or whatever, I don't really want a relationship either, I doubt that'd work out and I never really
>>
>>16559381
never really feel attracted to people whom I'd ever have a chance with (I think I seriously have some sort of fetish for old and extremely smart men)
>>
>>16559349
> maybe did anal

Dang girl
>>
>>16559426
um, I really don't even know, I couldn't feel a think, and it didn't really feel ok to ask
>>
>>16559445
anyway he didn't even cum, he said the blowjob was great but that he was too much into antidepressants and stuff
it was really really awkward
>>
um, so any more advice?
>>
>>16559349

>should I try sex again?

Probably. Most people apparently have a bad or weird first time. I'd recommend being slightly more cautious next time. Maybe ask someone you know who has regular casual sex to recommend a guy? Or if it's legal where you are, just hire a male prostitute?

>>16559402

>never really feel attracted to people whom I'd ever have a chance with (I think I seriously have some sort of fetish for old and extremely smart men)

I think that if you're even moderately attractive you should be able to find plenty of old and extremely smart men who would like gentle, no-strings-attached sex with you. Having said this, I'm not sure how you'd go about doing this. Hang out on a dating/hookup website, put your preferences in your profile, and let the responses pour in?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.