[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like my friend's girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: ..jpg (29 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
29 KB, 800x600
Here’s the story… From around 2 years ago I like my friend's girlfriend, she’s cute, funny and has some style that I really love. We chat sometimes and we (my friend, she and I) hang out and we always have a good time. When we chat, sometimes she says things related to her relationship with my friend, how unsatisfied she is and sometimes about sex. When I respond to her words and try to have some sex with her at the same time she immediately changes the subject and stuff like that. I’ve recently discover that she put some pics in some sexy page and she appears shirtless, and it’s driving me crazy!!!! I really want to have sex with her, she have an amazing body. What can I do?
>>
>>16558905
Back off and have respect. How would you feel if you had a gf and your friend was secretly trying to find a way to be with her?
>>
Nothing, she has a guy and isn't interested. Find a girl who doesn't have a boyfriend and is interested in you.

I think you need cut contact to a bare minimum with the girl and maintain your friendship with your bro. Bros before hoes man.
>>
>>16558909
Actually, he tried to do the same thing with an ex-gf but he doesn't know that I know, it was a couple of years ago. I realized about it around a year later and I didn't say anything cuz my ex-gf is in the past now and doesn't worth it to bring it out now. It's the same coin.
>>
What a good friend you are.
>>
I fucked my best friends gf and then dated her for about a year after. It was hella fun. I dont feel bad about it or anything. I was a kissless virgin before that and probably would be still if that didnt happen. Go for it OP
>>
>>16558905
>I really want to have sex with her, she have an amazing body.

Hahaha, men. I don't know why they keep trying to propagate the lie that they actually want meaningful relationships. No one believes that shit.
>>
>>16558912
I know she has a guy but why would she try to do it anyway? He tried to do the same thing with an ex-gf but he doesn't know that I know, it was a couple of years ago. Bros before hoes is also allowed to say it if things happen afterwards.
>>
>>16558951

Who knows, girls are crazy dude. Just cut the contact to a minimum and show loyalty to your friend.
>>
>>16558947
Right, because every male is exactly the same.
>>
Not op but why do some girls do this? It's really two faced. There's this girl I know who talks about her bf like this to me as well and I'm just left unsure of what to say other than its not really my business. I've also noticed that her desire to have friendly lunches with me has increased as I talk to other girls in front of her. Is it really this easy to influence her emotions?
>>
Hope youre ready to throw them hands when your boy finds out. Dont be a retard. Back off and find your own gf. You sound like a piece of shit friend, though.
>>
Men are weak.
>>
>>16558976 >>16558947

Listen this >> 16559005 and try to say something reasonable please.
>>
>>16559021
>>
>>16559005
>say, its not really my business
>>
>>16558905
stop thinking with your dick, if I were your friend and found out you had intentions to fuck her I would beat the living shit out of you. Now you have to deal with the fact that you are a bad friend and stop hanging out with him. asshole
>>
>>16559097
First of all, she is the one who starts with the sex thing most of the times and she just go with the flow, plus my friend tried to the same thing a couple of years ago but he doesn't know that I know and it's not worth it to bring it out now, so fuck you.
>>
>>16558905
Is that her in the pic
>>
>>16558905
what the fuck you faggots will stab your own friend just to get some pussy. your not a friend who fuck yourself op.
>>
>>16558934
Why would you keep a 'friend' who would do that?
>>
>>16559096
Well, it isn't lol.
>>
>>16559113
Bros before hoes dude, so if I fuck her gf it all will be good anyway so...
>>
>>16559132
Respect and loyalty before anything. If you can't trust your friends than what's the point.
>>
>>16559134
so not only are you a shitty a friend, and not only do you only want to use this girl for sex while not giving a shit about her, youre also spreading her pictures all over the internet. real fucking classy. pls proceed to kill yourself
>>
>>16559104
then back of from her and him, if he was that much of an douche towards you as a friend he does not deserve your friendship. don't "justify" it trough his actions towards you. Fuck them both op. if he did what he said and she cooperate with the "cheating". fuck them both they will get what they deserve without your help. Find some other putang. if you can get your "friends" gf I guarantee you can get a single gril.
>>
>>16559161
We'll see...
>>
>>16559150
Whatever, fuck you.
>>
Give her the d...
>>
Don't do it, man. Don't fucking do it. The juice isn't worth the squeeze.
>>
What you think: sex is everything.

Here's a fresh perspective: it isn't. Don't fuck your friend's woman just because of your disgusting selfishness. Go find your own girl and give her your love. Betraying your friend is a bitch move. Do not go there.
>>
>>16559132
>says bros before hoes
>literally tries to fugg his bro's hoe

b80 m80?
>>
>>16559809

He's a jackass.
>>
if you get her to break up with him you can date her as long as you dont go around him with her. give him time to get over her. thats if their relationship isnt that serious. if he really cares about her then you'd have to pick between him or her. or you can just turn gay to avoid all conflict.
>>
>>16558905
I'd do it. I was in same position, I regret not just having sex with her
>>
>>16559503
I'm not saying sex is everything, sex is sex and that's it, just a pleasure moment with a fine ass.
>>
post more pics
>>
>>16559872
Break up? I don't want a break up between them, I consider it if one day happens but I wouldn't mind really.
>>
>>16560081
just try not to hurt your friend.
>>
File: 1411927041492.jpg (77 KB, 555x526) Image search: [Google]
1411927041492.jpg
77 KB, 555x526
>>16558905
Have some respect for your friend.
>>
>>16560306
I will not.
>>
>>16560389
cool.
>>
She looks hot ma' friend
>>
>>16560389
haha WOW OP is such a shitty dude! actually! you must be like 19 or something? holy fuck man you will definitely regret your actions but piles of human garbage like you deserve everything that comes to you. You, are truly, a piece of dog shit.
>>
You sound like a douche! You shouldn't even be talking to his girlfriend, after the first she to do something. And it also sounds like you're try to justify what he did to you in the past, even though you say you have feelings for her. You just may only want her cause she's taken, beautiful, and damaged/ broken and leaning towards you for comfort.. She should be talking to her girlfriends about her grief when it comes to her boyfriend. She knows what she's trying to do.. Maybe it's trying to break up y'all friendship or she's a cheating bitch and this is what she does.
You need to stay away from her and find your own girlfriend and tell her to talk/tell her own friends/ girlfriends her relationship woes!! It's none of your business unless it comes from his/ your friend's/ her boyfriend's mouth.
KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS!!
JESUS CHRIST!!
>>
>>16561731
Hey asshole she is the one who is looking for me and saying all that shit, it's not my fault what's going on, even if I like the girl.
>>
>>16561552
Hey man, this is a situation sooooo fucking common everywhere, you talk like if it's the end of the world or something.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.