[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get girls interested in me? I'm really tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
How can I get girls interested in me?

I'm really tired of being lonely
>>
Spend more time in the company of people. Outside.
>>
File: 1265722855692.jpg (76 KB, 766x650) Image search: [Google]
1265722855692.jpg
76 KB, 766x650
- build great body, or at least get fit
- have crapload of money, or at least to afford your place

Having sense of humor also helps a lot but since you had to ask you probably don't have much...
>>
>>16558861
are girls really this shallow?
>>
You probably are boring. And a loser. Start doing something so you won't be a boring loser.
>>
>>16558891
Everyone is shallow, regardless of gender.
>>
>>16558891
no, generally they're not, but a lot of men tend to think they are because they've had their hearts broken at one point
>>
I think I'm going to make a craigslist ad looking to pay for hugs.

Any advice? Will the cops bust me for this? It's only hugs, not even kissing or fucking so not prostitution. It's not illegal I assume
>>
>>16559093
>>16559093
Top motherfucking kek anon.
Your need for companionship is your greatest enemy but you cannot see it because of the camouflage inherently gifted to it by yourself and the blinding of others. Frankly that's why your greatest weakness is also you greatest enemy.
>>
>>16558818
you need alpha traits like confidence,leadership traits and assertiveness.
>>
>>16558891
yes and way more then men. they have to be selective because they want the best possible genes and want strong men to protect/provide for them in such a hostile environment you call life.
>>
>>16558818
Start dating a guy.
>>
>>16559242
If I start dating a guy, ladies will want to be with me?
>>
>>16559430
It's a joke, son, a joke.
>>
>>16559430
it will teach you what ladies want in a man
>>
As a girl, I usually don't fall for guys who aren't attractive, unless we're already talking... Get hot or get to know the girls in your community, OP.
>>
>>16558891
A shallow girl is no good girl.
>>
>>16559769
there it is, from the source

i got no chance in hell, because i'll never be attractive

>>16559756
mine was too you fucktard goddamn. holy fuck

holy fuck how you could possibly think i actually thought that. jesus christ
>>
>>16558891
There are shallow people regardless of gender, there are also people who aren't shallow regardless of gender.
>>
What makes you worth getting to know if I'm a stranger?
>>
>>16560393
nothing. i'm fucking worthless

see you on the other side
>>
>>16559856
>there it is, from the source
Then how about dating an ugly girl? You don't want that, right?

You sound like the male version of the fat acceptance landwhales who ocmplain that men are all shallow and only care about appearances
>>
>>16560426

I can't tell you if cashing your chips in is what should be done.

And I don't know shit about the hands you've played on the table before here.

But if this is all you're going to give us to work with when asked a pretty simple question, you need to grow up.
>>
if you want girls to like you then you have to be someone worth liking

develop new hobbies or work on old ones
get a job
read a lot
develop opinions
make friends, be social and fun
work on yourself first

girls aren't going to like you if you're fit and rich and also boring and terrible. cheap, easy sex is not the same thing as a legitimate bond or intimacy and it won't make you feel any less lonely.
>>
>>16560454
>But if this is all you're going to give us to work with when asked a pretty simple question, you need to grow up.
sorry. i just don't think i really offer anything, genuinely.
>>
>>16559856
Yes from the source of one female on 4chan.
>>
>>16560467
>develop new hobbies or work on old ones
>get a job
>read a lot
>develop opinions
>make friends, be social and fun
>work on yourself first

Not OP and I'm working on that and accomplished much. Successful career, met new friends, working out, and honing my programming skills.

Haven't found someone yet and I am hopeful. Still feels like the odds are stacked against me. But I guess that just comes from being impatient.
>>
>>16560477
It's ok to give an honest self assessment, anon.

Just don't be a drama queen.

Don't think of it as having none, just think of it as starting with none. Some people have natural talent for socializing yes, but most of us, including you, have to build up the skills
>>
>>16560451
Not OP, but I would take a homely girl in a heartbeat if she could cook, be presentable to others, and didn't require rest breaks to walk more than 1 block.
>>
>>16558891
Absolutely not.

I'm somewhat athletic (workout a couple times a week and play hockey a couple times a week), have a good face and am somewhat funny. Im nowhere near wealthy. Im a struggling college student who barely makes $1200/m.

Have had plenty of GFs.
>>
>>16560566
Exactly.

Hey op, what do YOU like?
>>
>>16560576
>Hey op, what do YOU like?
i would date almost any girl who liked me and liked cuddling. all i'm looking for.
>>
>>16560575
>athletic
>handsome
>makes money while going to college

you're dumb man, those are all huge superficial qualities

am i being baited rn
>>
>>16560612

you need to do better then

your expectations are low, you'll never be satisfied with just that

relationships aren't about liking the same stuff and cuddling, relationships are about commitment, honesty, integrity, mutual understanding, and respect.

aim higher, go for more, challenge yourself
>>
>>16560612
No no, your interests.

Stuff that you like and would serve as an ice breaker to meet people and not be lonely.

You've still got the wrong mindset to receive advise, you're in "what I want" mode.
>>
>>16560624
oh i got confused because you asked me in response to a guy who was talking about what he would take in a girl. so that's why that's what my response was.

i've had anhedonia for 15 years, i don't like things really. i like watching football and funny movies, that's about it. i do other things but they're not fun per se, just do them out of habit
>>
>>16560714
It sounds like you need to discover yourself more, then
>>
>>16560812
it's just depressing man

i give up, then i get these wild ideas that i could salvage it if i knew what to do. then i realize the reason i can't salvage it is because i'm a piece of shit

thanks for talking to me
>>
Women are parasitic insects incapable of unconditional love and aren't worth your time.
>>
>>16560851
np

you have to pick your battles, too.

not all of us have unlimited energy/motivation to call upon. Thats ok, but that means you MUST become more efficient in your actions.

lets refocus on your op

>How can I get girls interested in me?
>I'm really tired of being lonely

the same way you get anybody interested in you. do interesting things.

but whats interesting? its entirely fucking objective, so the best place to start is with what YOU find interesting. It'll be easier to stay motivated about it, and its easier to find someone interesting if THEY're motivated into something themselves. (even if you have mental challenges with pleasure still, you can still be interested in something)

but you dont have interests? well, then fucker, lets not put the cart before the horse. companionship is nice, but be realistic, you HAVE to have something to offer. And if you're tired of being lonely, then you need to break the ice with some new people and look around. (you DONT need to worry about finding a life mate right now, that is a fucking waste of your energy)
>>
I have the same problem as op, but I've come to accept it. In society I'm a stone faced stoic. On my own I have all sorts of passions and hobbies. I even am fairly charismatic and good at talking. I can easily talk and even make "friends".

Thing is i've realized there is nothing I can say that will make others interested in me. Girls are approached all the time. A few seconds or minutes simply isn't enough time to show another person my self.

So. I just move on. Tbh I'm alone, but not really lonely. Somehow I feel as if "love" I'd some sort of fraility in the human will. We are willing to make any excuse for sex and procreation. Even willing to put aside what's in our heart of hearts for courtship purposes.

Idk I'm not sure how to describe it, but op just wait. Woman will happen when the time is right. For now, explore your soul.
>>
>>16561169
i was once like this
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.