[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My current girls ex is going to visit her in an hour. She said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20150906-WA0004.jpg (31 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150906-WA0004.jpg
31 KB, 538x538
My current girls ex is going to visit her in an hour. She said it was the only way he would stop since she blocked him from social media and deleted his number. This guy said he would not leave her until he got to see her one last time because hes obsessed. I told her I should be there and anything he wanted to say to her he could say in front of me and my gf said she didnt want me to be there because it would cause more problems.

How do I get rid of this asshole? He is seriously getting on my nerves and theres nothing I can do
>>
File: rhc7.jpg (10 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
rhc7.jpg
10 KB, 231x218
>>16558570
You are now aware that your gf is currently being raped and killed while you sit here shitposting on 4chin.
>>
>>16558570
Kill him.
>>
>>16558570
Bro for once grow balls ignore your gf and be there when he comes by and let him say his shit.

If he starts something fuck him up something to defend yourself.

Do not talk shit back n forth he starts it then you just punch his face as hard as you can.

This is all a ploy to try to fuck your gf.
>>
>>16558570
Yeah bro what if he rapes your girlfriend?
>>
>>16558595
Its 11 am and her dads home
>>
>>16558570
>She said it was the only way he would stop since she blocked him from social media and deleted his number. This guy said he would not leave her until he got to see her one last time because hes obsessed

What are police for 100, retard
>>
Op here
I told her I was going to be there last night but sice I share a car with my bro I have no way to go to her house right now. She told me hes on his way
>>
If you're really so insecure... Have her leave a hidden phone on speaker somewhere nearby. Do not intervene unless they actually verbally say they're gonna have some post-breakup sex and leave to a bedroom, which is what will likely happen.
>>
>>16558570
She told you about it. She didn't have to. I would worry about her, only about him. And she obviously cannot deal with him.

You should've arranged for him to meet here when you actually had a chance to be there. Not indoors. Give her 15 minutes to trow him out until you go in and assist.
>>
>OP go without her consent
>See him pouding her ass non stop
>"OMG anon! i'm being raped! help me!"

She looks like she doesn't care about her safety, really strange since he is obsessed with her and she could get hurt by him, i think you're gonna get cu.cked dear op
>>
If she were a half-decent girl, she'd have just gone to the cops.

You need to understand that she's the female version of her ex. She's obsessed with drama and actually enjoys this situation. They're going to get intimate, even if only emotionally, and you have no business talking to her again.
>>
If this isn't bait, you need to either go defend your female or leave her. There are no other options that don't make you a chump.
>>
>>16558753
>>16558757
>>16558835
She told me he left and called me afterwards. Her dad was there the whole time and he told her he wouldnt be bothering her again but the faggot tried kissing her before he got into his cab. Im more angry that I wasnt there to stop it but hes gone now. I guess im just venting now
>>
>>16558901

If he tries anything with her again make sure to man the fuck up and beat his ass up
>>
>>16558570
This sounds like it has a potential to be dangerous. You and your gf are nitwits. He could do a number of not good things to you or her or at the very least this will encourage his behavior.

Also, your gf is likely going to bang him out of, 'pity'.
>>
>>16558910
>>16558917
Hes leaving the city on the 22. I guess this is why he was insistent on seeing her one last time. If I do see him I will make sure to punch his face
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.