[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I blew it in my gf last night while she was on her period. Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (197 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
197 KB, 500x280
I blew it in my gf last night while she was on her period. Are we screwed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p0OadRapq4
>>
>>16558400
It's all still a possibility bruh. Get that bitch on morning after pill.
>>
there's a pill for cases like that, don't know the name i english

but the sooner she takes it, the better
>>
Maybe she's pro-choice.
>>
She won't get pregnant these people are retarded
>>
How exactly did this happen? Did you not even ask?
>>
It's almost impossible to get pregnant while you're on your period since the old egg leaves the body and the new one can't get fertilized until the end of the cycle and even then the chances are extremely low.
>>
Yup. It's the few days before she bleeds that's the dangerous time.
>>
Under optimal conditions, the odds are about 1 in 30. These conditions are far from optimal: the odds are still not zero, but they're much, much lower than normal.
>>
>>16558545
She told me to in the moment? Doesn't this happen to everyone now and then?
>>
>>16558919
It's ok, just abort
>>
If its been less than 100 hours I definetly suggest emergency contreception! Go go go!!!
>>
>>16558652
She is on her prime time 2 weeks to 18 days after her period. Chances of her getting preggers on her period are very slim
>>
>>16559076
I wouldnt bother paying for emergency contraception either
>>
Emergency contraception works for 72 hours but is less effective with every hour that ticks by. Go get some, now. You'll be grateful for the peace of mind.

And be more careful next time. Pulling out is a dangerous game. if you can't afford a morning after pill than you certainly can't afford an abortion. Use proper birth control or find another way to have sex.
>>
>>16558400
you're fucked you have no male reproductive rights and you can't tell her to abort it. enjoy your expensive child support bills and force to live in your car.
>>
>>16559084
this doesn't happen
>>
>Sperm can live inside you for 2, 3 and up to 5 days. You could have sex towards the end of your bleeding and then actually conceive 4 or 5 days later with your early ovulation. The probabilities of getting pregnant while on your period are low, but the possibilities are there.

Literally the first thing you see when you google. The chances are low, but it's pregnancy we are talking about. You should do everything in your power to reduce your risk as much as possible. That means using emergency contraception ASAP, and not having sex until you're on a good birth control that's not shitty and easy to mess up (like condoms and withdrawal are).
>>
People have been doing cycle protection for ages. During mensruation, and the couple days before, the chance of being fertilized are almost nil. A week-2 weeks after mensus, the egg decends into a vulnerable position, which means that the chance of pregnancy is higher. Sorry for english.
>>
>>16559082
Plan B is not 100% effective. I blew in my gf once, got her to take the pill 8 hrs later and now I have a toddler
>>
>sex during period

FFS can't you wait 4 fucking days? Gross
>>
>>16559879
So much this. It's better than having absolutely nothing, but it's only about 90% effective in the first 3 days.

OP, get some proper birth control, like an implant or an IUD, dammit.
>>
>>16559816
I got pregnant a few months back after having sex right at the start of period. It's so lame. Luckily I had a miscarriage in week 6 when I was about to go and get an abortion appointment.
(And it was either a broken condom or sperm from fingers, so extra lame....) I thank mother nature for the good work.
>>
>>16558400
Technically you are both screwed but as far as pregnancy goes I think you'll be in the clear
>>
Why are you asking here... How the fuck would we know? Buy a damn pregnancy test or the day after pill.
>>
>>16559940

Are you kidding? That's the best. I get an orgasm to help me with my cramps and he practically orgasms just from tasting the blood.
>>
>>16559981
That's too bad!
I've been having sex for 7 years and no scares yet. I'm retarded so never use protection, just do pull out and sometimes I let him cum in me if I'm bleeding. Abortions are free here anyway, so... I just figure when I do, I'll have an abortion, and than stop being retarded afterwards. Until than I've been having a good 7 years of weekly sex.
>>
>>16560022
Ew, your boyfriend tastes your blood? I won't even let mine near my pussy on my period.
>>
why does this turn me on
>>
>>16560048
red wings, man
>>
It is possible to get pregnant while on your period, it's unlikely but possible, I have a friend who got pregnant on her period. So get a morning after pill! Unless you're ready to take the chance she might get pregnant and you're ready to have a baby.
>>
>>16558400
My boyfriend and I always have period sex and I've never gotten pregnant. That's usually when he prefers to blow his load in me because there is such a low chance of getting pregnant, and I like being cummed in. Compromise.
>>
>>16561486
I'd start researching baby names if I were you
>>
>>16558400
There's a small chance. More than likely not though.

Just be more careful in the future.
>>
>>16559940
>not having sex during a period
Oh no, a little bit of blood! Whatever will we do?

Just put a towel down. You're the weird one here for being squeemish over nothing.
>>
>>16562296
been doing it for five years straight, still no pregnancies.

But I also have low fertility because I get recurring ovarian cysts. My ovaries do not release an egg if a cyst is growing in them. My doctor also claims that if I were to get pregnant, the baby would not attach correctly. The fertilized zygote would pass before I even knew I was pregnant. At first I thought he was shitting me, but the fact that we have tons of sex (we use protection when I'm not on my period, bareback when I am on my period) and no babies tells me he's probably right.
>>
>>16563070
>get told you're sterile
>use condoms for years anyways
the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
Negatory.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.