[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become less awkward and more confident around women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: yamcha.jpg (46 KB, 640x858) Image search: [Google]
yamcha.jpg
46 KB, 640x858
How do I become less awkward and more confident around women?
>>
File: checkm8.jpg (117 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
checkm8.jpg
117 KB, 1440x1080
>>16557777
Shiiiieeet.
>>
Don't. Just be awkward around them and laugh at yourself.
>>
>>16557777
Show them the quads you pulled and their clothes will melt off
>>
Unless your goal is to simply fuck some chick, you should realize it's called a girlfriend for a reason. You should be able to comfortably act like you would with male friends around a potential girlfriend. This is how the confidence will come.

There are people out there that will just like you for however the fuck you are, even if you happen to be a dumbass or a weirdie.

When you talk to some grandma, you aren't thinking about sex, well maybe, so the pressure isn't there, even though she's a woman.

tl;dr Don't think about sex as the endgoal or get keked by Vegeta
>>
>>16557813
Sex isn't my end goal. I want a gf, mayne.
>>
>>16557828
You really shouldn't be trying to get one

Better yourself and your life and eventually you'll be so happy that you will be attractive to other people
>>
>>16557831
>You really shouldn't be trying to get one
>Just better your life

he should do both simultaneously.
>>
>>16557813
>There are people out there that will just like you for however the fuck you are, even if you happen to be a dumbass or a weirdie.

That's not at all my impression.

Look at for example online dating.
How many single girls are there really in my area, and how many of them use online dating? How many of those would accept me for being a dumbass or a weridie when there are plenty of non-weirdos with successful lives to date?
>>
>>16557922
Why do you have to use online dating? Why can't you talk to a girl in real life?
>>
>>16557922

how many girls do you approach per week, with the intention to ask them out and date?
>>
>>16557937
I can, but it's not practical.

>>16557940
None, there is never time.
I go to work early and come home tired usually.
I work out at a gym near my workplace, but there are usually not many girls there.

Then during the weekends i sleep, and do chores, like cleaning, and work i need to do because im a board director in the local housing community.
>>
>>16557961
>None, there is never time.

Your first step is to fix this^
make time.
on your lunch break go out chat up girls.

why do people make so many excuses? jesus christ.

You're posting on 4chan right now, so you have time to shitpost
>>
>>16557777
Bump.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.