[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is this? it's on my upper arms, shoulders,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 20151212_020543.jpg (298 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20151212_020543.jpg
298 KB, 1600x1200
what the fuck is this? it's on my upper arms, shoulders, chest and upper back. please help. I'm worried.
>>
It's MRSA we told you this already
>>
>>16557739
A blurry picture
>>
>>16557739
I'd guess dry skin but your pic is to blurry to tell
>>
Ive heard it referred to as chicken skin
>>
What, the red bumps? Its literally nothing and hereditary. My mom's got them and so do me and my sisters.
>>
>>16557843
OP here. My sister has it and my dad used to have it.
>>
Keratosis pilaris. Just exfoliate and moisturize. You can't do anything else.
>>
I have the same situation on my upper arms for as long as I remember, I never thought of it as a problem. Some girls I know even like the feel of it when they stroke me there (I think I'm even almost happy I got that "chicken skin" there). My point is that I really don't think u should worry about it.
>>
>>16557902
holy fuck anon that's what it's been the whole time!
>>
>>16557739
Yep. Keratosis pilaris. I have the same thing. Apparently it goes away when your 30 or something
>>
If memory serves me right (one of my foster children had it) it's scabies
>>
>>16557811
>>16557739
this, i think it's called chicken skin
it's nothing dangerous, i went to see a dermatologyst and she said that i lack something in skin that makes it pop out (idk what exactly)
you can use lotions to fight it, but you can't heal it completely
>>16558250
really? that's nice
>>
Why the fuck are you taking medical advice from people on 4chan? Go to a fucking doctor
>>
>>16558772
I used coconut oil on the spots I have it on my arms and it's almost completely gone now. Try it.
>>
Keratosis pilaris I have this shit on my face anyone have any tips on how to get rid of it?
>>
A friend of mine had exactly the same thing and he died in less than 1 week. RUSH TO THE FUCKIN HOSPITAL NOW
>>
File: doctor anon.jpg (107 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
doctor anon.jpg
107 KB, 800x1067
>>16557739
>>
>>16557739
TOO BLURRY TO TELL
>>
File: 2015.jpg (795 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
795 KB, 2448x3264
Hi OP, I have this too. Mine seems to come and go and I'm not too sure what I do that causes that to happen. In pic related you can see old scars/very mild amount of it.
>>
ive got the same thing, no real threat, its rare to have it so at least thats a plus, been living with it for 19 years and has never affected any part of my life
>>
Used to have it, it stop when I start sunbathing; I was (and still is) a huge nerd.
>>
It is called skin cunt.
>>
It's just bumpy skin. Try making a shower scrub with either brown sugar or kosher salt jojoba oil, coconut oil or olive oil. Brown sugar is better and so is the coconut/jojoba oil, hemp oil is pretty great for the skin also its rich in fatty acids and nutrients that feed the skin
>>
Alright the skin around my lips is red, burns and it itches. What is this and what do i do?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.