[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confused??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 464x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 464x696
Okay so I read a few articles and have seen a few video vlogs- and all fat girls agree that they can get attractive men. The ugly ones and the pretty ones. Girls always complain about constantly getting hit on by creeps and I'm confused as to WHY I NEVER GET HIT ON MY STRANGERS
I'm not that pretty and I dress modestly but every girl seems to get hit on. Again, I'm pretty normal looking, tall, average weight. White.

Am I doing something wrong? Tips to get guys to freaking give me attention holy cow
>>
Tall, huh? That eliminates all guys shorter than you.
>>
Yeah, 5'7. I guess that doesn't help.
>>
you're not dressing sexually enough
>>
Most guys will not hit on girls taller then them. It is an ego thing and also taller girls are more intimidating.

Also taller than average guys and average height guys taller than you will also not approach because once again they like shorter girls. More of a preference thing.

That leaves the niche guys who specifically aim for tall girls. You just need to look up, be friendly, smile when you make eye contact and just relax. It is hard enough for guys to approach girls but it is even harder for to approach a taller girl.
>>
I remember working with a fat girl that would insist that every male customer was constantly hitting on her and every female customer was jealous of her. It was obvious to everyone else there that this was clearly not the case. She would just kind of interpret everyone's behavior in the most flattering way possible. It was actually kind of rude, because she kind of accused every man of being a pervert. I don't know if she honestly believed it or just said it and made it up to feel better about herself. But some of the women you see online are probably like her.
>>
as is generally true with any person, men are more comfortable transitioning into flirting than opening up with flirting.
>>
>>16557505
Where do you live? The culture of the area does a lot. Plus if you're going places in public, in what areas, what time of day/week
I'm pretty attractive, but I don't get swarmed by creeps all the time. I don't go to the streets nor times where people catcall and I don't go to bars or clubs
But there are subtler ways guys show their attraction.
Sometimes I'll make eye contact with a guy and he'll grin at me and give me a once over with his eyes, or male waiters will be extra friendly, or a guy will make small talk with me. These are the sort of things I might encounter that show guys are attracted to me, but might be things that you don't notice.

Also if you're warm and inviting, people talk to you. Honestly, I've "initiated" a guy hitting on me by making eye contact from a distance, smiling at him, looking away while fiddling with my hair and looking back at him.
Lo and behold, a few minutes later he has ditched his friends and walks up and takes a seat on the bench with me, chats me up.

If you don't make eyecontact, don't smile at people, wear headphones, having resting bitch face, people aren't gonna come up to you as much.

And do you go out alone? Are you with your friends? I have never been approached when with anyone else.

Try just making eye contact and smiling at guys, you'd be surprised what happens.
>>
>>16557569
THAT WAS SO HELPFUL THANK YOU.
I live in North Carolina, and yeah I'm never out during clubbing hours or in those areas really. I'm gonna keep an eye out for those little kind of things tysm that was really helpful.
>>
>>16557564
Do you suggest I initiate the flirting?
>>
>>16557581
I'm glad to help! Let me know if you gave any more specific questions. My opinion on >>16557587 is that you can certainly initiate flirting if you want to. Not my own preference but that'll definitely open up the medium.
Even breaching the spoken barrier will do a lot. After eye contact, mutual smiles, just say, "Hey, how are you?"
>>
Where is the pic in the OP from?
>>
>>16557505
>be fat
>get hit on all the time
>boned a few guys way too hot to be with a landwhale like me
>someone always wants to date or fuck me at any given point
i don't get it.

i met a guy off of 4 chan like 7 years ago, lied, said i'd had sex before.
he will never know he took my virginity.
>>
>>16557505
You're getting the fat-political-corrected version of things. I am not joking or trolling when I say fat chicks do get hit on.... because after guys have struck out with the attractive girls they'll lower their standards and keep lowering them until they get laid.

This is why fat shaming and slut shaming are interconnected. Fat chicks need the freedom to be slutty to get guys, because if they don't put out they don't get any attention at all. There are exceptions but on the whole this is how things work.

Girls don't lower their standards just to get sex, but guys do and it's something most girls don't understand. So they confuse sex for intimacy and see relationships where none truly exist.

The advice about initiating is very true. A lot of guys are looking for a cue, in fact they're hoping for one, so a look, then another look, so he knows your interested in him will go a long way toward him making a move.
>>
>>16558264
>he will never know he took my virginity.

Uh, what? Wouldn't it be extremely obvious? He probably just didn't mind.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.