[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1123mg Codeine >24000mg Paracetamol >10800mg Ibuprofen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (130 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
130 KB, 960x1280
>1123mg Codeine
>24000mg Paracetamol
>10800mg Ibuprofen
>180mg Zolpidem tartrate
>700ml 40% Rum

Is this enough to fuck me up?
>>
The rum alone is enough

Though you'll probably throw everything up
>>
Paracetamol will fuck you up and you could potentially die.

Just drink the rum and nothing else.
>>
>>16557470
I can usually down that amount of rum without chucking, unless i mix it with other drinks. Just wondering if all that other shit will fuck me sideways.
>>
That's a really good rum actually
>>
>>16557481
Well yeah, it will. Don't think it'll kill you, but it will destroy your liver and make life absolutely shit from then on

Don't know why you would want to do that to yourself, and I really hope you change your mind
>>
>>16557495
It's a long story involving a girl, moving away, broken hearts, lies and abandonment. Not really worth telling. surely if my liver fails i'll die eventually anyway?
>>
>>16557509

Okay anon I don't know the story but killing yourself over a girl is the dumbest possible thing you could ever do. Snap out of it and go to bed.
>>
>>16557516
I probably should have said fiancée.
>>
>>16557532
still a dumb reason to kill yourself m8
>>
>>16557532

Look the world is a big place kid, you will find someone else. In your gloomy depressed self now you can't see that but I promise you it will happen.

Drinking yourself to death and fucking up your live r is the wrong way to go about it.

By all means post the story of what happened and we will discuss but just don't go killing yourself.
>>
>>16557509
Uh, yeah eventually. You'll enjoy agonizing pain and what not

I know life sucks now but putting your body through this will make things like a billion times worse

Bounce back from it, move cities change your name whatever, don't submit to that bitch
>>
>>16557556
>>16557539
Alright here's the story.

I'll call her Kate. I met her year ago while doing a local musical, i was one of the leads and she was a dancer and chorus singer. We didn't really talk much during the rehearsals and it's show, she was seeing someone else at the time. Anyway after the final night of the show her and i ended up falling asleep together in a bedroom where the after party was winding down. Nothing happened, we just talked a lot and were pretty drunk/tired and we fell asleep, woke up cuddling and it was kind of nice. a few weeks go by and she and i grew closer together and eventually she left the guy he was seeing, we started slow, few dates, kisses and such but didn't want to be 'official' because she'd not long left the other guy. Eventually as time passed we just said fuck it and started dating properly. Now i'll preface this with i was always there for her, no matter what. When i met her she had a few problems in her life, she had pretty bad insomnia, anxiety and generally didn't think very highly of herself. But i saw something in her that i fell inlove with. So i was there for her, even when just starting out as friends, i'd stay on the phone with her until 4-5am just to keep her company, i'd help her with her anxiety attacks by leaving whatever i was doing (work, study anything) drive to her and just take her for a drive, it seemed to calm her down. I would go with her to doctors visits and eventually, after a time I helped her sleep, she was sleeping more than i was in fact, she was no longer as anxious as she used to be and things seemed to be going well, by that point her and i were seeing each other.

We had a lot of things that were special to us, road trips for no reason, kinder surprises i'd give her after each of her work shifts to cheer her up. i wont go into them all. We had our ups and downs of silly arguments but it all started to go wrong when i very stupidly messaged my ex. I'll call her Jess.
>>
>>16557708
But before i get into that i'll say before Kate and i fully started seeing one another she ran back to her ex out of fear of commitment, i swore i would wait for her and that i knew she was just scared, i waited and chased her and eventually she came back to me. it was rough but i knew she was worth fighting for.
>>
>>16557713
So Jess and i had a pretty shit relationship but she knew something about me that no-one else knew, that i wanted to keep burried and never talk about it anymore. Jess and i agreed that it's stay between us and as far as im aware she has honoured that. But anyway, one night Kate was at home and i was at work, and Jess came in and it kind of hit something in me and stupidly enough i messaged her soon after she left. Not to do anything unfaithful, never. But i said shit like i missed talking to her, that she and i had a connection i couldn't find elsewhere and that i still think about her sometimes. I know i shouldn't have now but 20/20 and all that. After work i got home and Kate was pretty cold towards me, i realised i'd left my facebook logged in and she'd seen the messages. i didn't care that she was on my facebook generally i had nothing to hide but in this case it didn't read so well, and why wouldnt it. But the worst thing was what i did next. i took it upon myself, after reading her body language to just be honest, in a way, and tell her i spoke to jess. but i lied and said i was talking to her to gain her trust again and then throw it in her face later. WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS?! I was so scared that kate would read too much into what i'd said to jess that i just made up the shittest story ever. we fought all night, and things that didnt mean a thing were brought up, like tiny things that had long been gone. things apparently either of us didnt really let go and just harbored them. After a week or so of treading on eggshells Kate forgave me and we started to move forward, arguing from time to time about things as couples do but nothing huge.
>>
>>16557462
You are going to die.
>>
>>16557721
Until again, me being me, messaged a girl from my work. That shift i was talking about my gym routine and it was general talk, it was me and all my co-workers not just me and one other. Anyway sarah said she was just starting out with a workout and she's enjoying it and i said that she's looking really good and to keep it up and such, you know general encouragement. I said it to her face and she did the usual "oh nah i dont think so but thanks" shit girls do. but when her shift finished i was stupid enough to message her and say "dont doubt yourself you have a banging body! keep it up" natually Kate saw this and got upset. when she confronted me about i about a week later this time i didnt lie, i just said i was giving her encouragement. Kate said it was bullshit and that she never gets compliments like that from me. Which was sort of an underlying issue we always had.

Kate had and still has a fucking AMZING body, im talking dancer since she was 4, really fit and just everything you could ask for. But like many she has body issues, was hospitalized for it before i knew her, that sort of deal. and she used to say she hated when guys would objectify and such. So i made a concious effort never to do that, sure sometimes id just tell her how sexy she was and that sort but i wouldnt constantly compliment her because i was worried i would trigger her insecurities and anxiety again. But when she would say "how come you never say shit like that to me" i got kinda of upset and we ended up blowin up about the whole thing. but still we endured and stayed together. Sarah and Jess were two big hurdles for us. The next was me having to move away to study.
>>
>>16557708
Yeah I know where this is going

Don't blame yourself, mistakes happen and sometimes they're huge and make a mess. That's part of life

Punishing your body will solve literally nothing. It will get you a trip to the ER, medical bills, embarrassment and shame when your friends and family come in distraught and scared

What's happened has happened man, nothing you do will change it. I know you've been told this before but move on man
>>
>>16557727
I had to move interstate to study at an acting school since my state sucks. but my state is also an island so it was a big move for me. Kate had to stay behind for work and also she wasn't ready to move, and was just cast in the lead role for two of the year biggest musicals. So it was a huge year for her and me. But we decided to make it work, and it was really hard at first, as you'd expect, missing each other so much, not being in the same bed every night. We grew apart, i was extremely busy with school as she was with work and rehearsals. But i tried to make it work, i'd call her on skype every night and we'd talk til either of us needed to go to sleep, we would occasionally do phone sex or pictures, videos that wort of thing. I would fly down and visit every few weeks, she came over for my birthday and all was going okay. Sometimes i'd just be a cunt due to school, working in an emotional environment such as acting school was really doing a number on me. And sometimes i'd take it out on kate when i really didnt mean to. and that added a lot of strain to us. But it wasn't until after she visited for my birthday this year that it all fell apart. while she was over i realised it hurt when i went to the toiler, i mentioned it to her and she said i should go to the doctors about it. after she's gone back home i did and turns out i had chlamydia. No this is the part were we just fell to pieces. I was pretty shocked to find out i had that, i hadn't had the symtoms until kate came over and i know and swear on her life and mine that i was never unfaithful to her, at all. Hell she had drunkenly kissed a few guys and i'd always forgiven her but i was NEVER unfaithul in any way shape or form. so to be told i had chlamydia was a bit shit. I trusted her and knew she wouldn't have cheated. So i was scared. this means i had it for years before meeting her, that i'd carried it for so long and given it to her. and i knew she wanted kids. So i told her my results.
>>
>>16557722
You should prob go to the ER within the next four hours if you don't wanna die. Otherwise you will die horribly.
>>
The Ibuprofen will just damage your stomach if you live.
>>
instantly she'd thought i cheated on her. i tried every which way to convince her otherwise. and she went and got checked by 4 different doctors and each result came back negative. so it was pointing to me that i'd cheated. but i hadn't. she had folks back home telling her i had, that i was no good and lying. and the seed was planted. we had a few rough weeks after that, i couldnt get home to see her due to school and she was in crunch time for her first big musical, so it was stresses all around. one night i was on the phone to her, she'd sent me naked photos trying to ease back into things again after the STI shit. and i didnt really respond how she wanted, i wasn't upset i just didnt get horny and react. so when i was on the phone to her i could hear her texting and she wasnt really paying attentino to the conversation. so i did that bad thing and went on her facebook, i know i shouldnt have but i had a bad feeling. and low and behold she was sending the same naked photos to her ex. i didnt flip out at first, just said i needed to get off the phone and hung up. she tried to call back and eventually i answered and she was a wreck, cying and sobbing and begging me not to be mad. i told her i was pissed off and needed a day or two to get through it. i felt pretty damn betrayed. she gave me those days. but while i was mad i was stupid. i got drunk and email a girl i'd met asking if she wanted to come around and have fun. i would never had gone through with anything but i was lashing out. i even replied to her saying she would. instantly regretting it and saying no i was drunk and should sleep. i deleted the emails and that was that. i came back to kate and things seemed okay. it was like STI scare and photos balanced themselves out. and a few weeks later she saw in my sent email the "wanna come and have fun" and again we exploded. but instead of just owning up and saying i got drunk and lashed out i lied. i said i didnt know what the email was and feigned ignorance.
>>
>>16557745
she bought it, sort of. and things were worse than ever. her no trusting me after the STI, me not trusting her after the photos and then me with the drunken email. I didn't know how to fix it. so i took time off school and flew home. she was in the bump in stage of her musical and it was a mess, the show just wasn't ready and she was stressed. So i went to the company and said i'd help out and i ended up having to take over and be the stage manager and i called in crew i knew were good and in the space of 12 hours i remarked all the blocking, learned the entire show and teched the entire thing. and i was only doing it for her. it was crazy stressful and all i wanted was to sit down with kate and talk to her about everything, try and fix things. after the show had its run her and i went to the coast for a night, it was an anniversary gift for us both since we didnt get to celebrate it due to being apart. and it was perfect. so much so i asked her to be with me forever and she said yes. it was spur of the moment but it felt right. it was the best night of my life. but i wont go into it to much.
>>
>>16557758
I had to leave though and flew back to school a week or so later. for a few weeks it was fine. then one day i had a really massive day at school, broke down infront of the class and had a big "emotional breakthrough" as they call it. and since then my acting has been 1000 times better. but anyway, that afternoon she messaged me asking about my day and i said it was rough, and she asked if i wanted to talk about it. and i said not really, not that i was shutting her out. but more that i didnt need to be talked about right then. i was having a post school beer with friends and i was feeling good, didnt wanna talk about emotional stuff you know? But she took that as a slight ans asked angrily why i can open up so much to a class of strangers but not to her. i guess i'd had enough that day and i was wound tight because i said back "i can't do this anymore" and i regret it to this day.
>>
>>16557760
I called her an hour later after my train ride and we talked through tears and decided we should have a breather, and go on a break for a bit. she was coming up to her second and biggest show of the year and it was far to stressful to do that and deal with us. and i was coming to crunch time of my year and i was on stress mode too. so we stepped back. the next day i woke up and saw all the shitty signs. you know the status change, the picute change, all that. and i called her and asked what was happening. and she said she thought it was a break up so she "could go out without feeling guilty" that hurt like a bitch and i backpeddled and said that it wasnt right and we could work through it. but the damage was done and it was over. was was a 'break' ended up being a perminant thing. Naturally i freaked out. the only thing that actually held me together, the reason i had the guts to make a move and study acting, the girl i was planning to marry had left. and i didn't really know why. we had out fights sure but we always came out the other side you know?
>>
>>16557761
I handled it so badly from here, i few home middle of the really important time at school (dont worry my school understood, gave me an extioned and i passed it all fine when i went back) and i wanted to fix it but she refused to see me. she'd grown closer with the other lead in the show, lets call him Nick. and they were spending a lot of time together and i could see where it was going, he's known to swoop in when the girl in vulnerable and sweep her off her feet and then fuck them over a few months down the line. he's down it to 2 other girls i know, but kate was blinded by it. i bought her a few things for her opening night, saw her folks at the show and then kinda fucked it up by waiting for her after to say how proud of her i was, but she just was so angry and told me to fuck off out of the state and she didnt want to see me. i didnt really know where all this anger was coming from, one day we were seemingly good and the next we parted on goo terms for a while and then the next she flat out ignored me and continues to for 2 months while growing closer to nick and getting more and more mad with me. we had a lot of mutual friends and i would go to them for advice and just to see how she was doing, if she was handling the show okay and such. and she was react to that with anger, saying i shouldnt be talking to "her" friends.
>>
So a few weeks have gone by since then, i've deactivated my facebook (had done so about 2 months ago du to pain) pretty much removed all social media from my life, im living back home for the christmas holidays, hardly sleeping, barly eating. all i want is a chance to talk to her, but each time she says she'll give me that chance something comes up. i was meant to be seeing her tomorrow but again soemthing has come up. i know i've lost her, i know i'll never get her back. and that's just too much. I built my whole life around her, for her and with her. the only real thing that's kept me going was believing we could get through it, that when we finally got to talk i could fix it like always. but the way she talks and behaves now. she's a totally different person, and i've lost her for good and all my friends with her. I always forgave her, for kissing others drunkenly, for the photos to her ex, for other small stupid shit. i've always said we could get through anything. But she's never been able to find that forgiveness for me. So that's it. Do i deserve my fate? Is it a "you made your bed now lay in it" thing? I know i've done stupid shit but i guess i feel like her reaction to it all is unfair. and yet i cant be mad at her.
>>
>>16557722
I havent taken them yet.
>>16557728
I can't help but blame myself. It's easier that way. Ive gotten so used to the idea that i can fix anything, that i can make anything right that ive cut out all possibility that there are some things i just can't fix. And im starting to see i can't fix it this time.
>>
Oh well
>>
File: not-this-shit-again.jpg (44 KB, 554x371) Image search: [Google]
not-this-shit-again.jpg
44 KB, 554x371
>>16557462
> rum
> 80 proof
Pussy.
>>
>>16557891
it tastes nice.
>>
>that much codeine and rum alone

If op did this he died
>>
If only you knew how to use the delete button. Seriously man what the fuck.

I don't think I can say anything to you other anons haven't already. I just hope everything works out for you stranger.
>>
>>16557943
this

why waste the ibuprofen
>>
>>16557833
Holy fucking cow, what a story. Go to a fucking quiet bar, find a couple of partially drunk guys and repeat all this.

Then, keep trying, she'll see you, just be patient.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.