[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got over a 3 year relationship and me and my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: HOUSTON-master675.jpg (62 KB, 675x442) Image search: [Google]
HOUSTON-master675.jpg
62 KB, 675x442
So I just got over a 3 year relationship and me and my friends starting going to some strip clubs now that I'm single. Tonight I couldn't get anyone to go with, so I went to a new one by myself.

I got caught up in the heat of the moment and fucked a stripper in the champagne room. How fucked am I concerning STIs? She used a condom.
>>
>>16557147
How much did it cost?
>>
>>16557150

>>
Some backstory, I literally never did this before. Just came out of the bathroom and one of the hottest ones there catches me on the way back to the stage. A little talking and I got a lap dance from her, then she tells me we should do the champagne room for more fun, no cameras in there.. etc etc. So I being an idiot and coming off 6 months of no sex I went for it.

Honestly feel disgusted I did it.
>>
>>16557159
That's a lot. It's good she didn't screech and claim you didn't pay her. Then some large meathead comes in and uses your head to open the door. This happened to a friend of mine years ago. It's sketchy to bang strippers. You should get tested and I don't advise paying a stripper to bang again.
>>
>>16557147

Damn OP no shit? You in the US? I've had buddies say they've heard of guys fingering strollers but never actually fucking them.

Personally I don't see a problem with banging a 10/10 for $300 with a condom. Cheaper than a date or two and the girl is hotter
Tell us you didn't raw dog her though.
>>
>>16557183

I don't ever plan to. It was 150 for the champagne room, and 150 for what she did. this is the 3rd girl I ever had sex with and it is by far the worse feeling I've ever had. I'm glad we didn't get caught or she did that, she said they don't know and I had to be secretive, but there is no way they didn't know. They turned a blind eye.
>>
>>16557198

Nah, was with a condom on always. She scared the fuck out of me because she goes, "Oh, I hope your zipper didn't rip the condom... " and she checked and said it didn't. I still feel pretty disgusted though, I never hookup, only ever had sex in relationships and now I'm worrying a bit about STIs.

She was extremely hot though, my brain switched off and my other head took over.
>>
>>16557198
Northeast PA, that is as far as I will say btw.
>>
>>16557204

Youre fine as long as she didn't suck your dick with "cold sores" around her mouth.
>>
>used a condom
i wouldn't be worried at all. she's probably not even dirty, if she was dirty AND you didn't use a condom the chances are still fairly small. don't feel too bad though bro, tons of men fuck hookers at least you fucked a really hot one
>>
File: CK4AO6TWoAAs8vb.jpg (9 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
CK4AO6TWoAAs8vb.jpg
9 KB, 250x238
>>16557159

being this easily manipulated and giving up your resources.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.