[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I discovered I fancy my friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nct0d4zj2M1svp5jdo1_500.jpg (32 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nct0d4zj2M1svp5jdo1_500.jpg
32 KB, 500x323
what are my options?
>>
distance is the only correct answer
>>
>>16556640
we are already in different countries now
>>
>>16556639
gay
>>
>>16556656
I'm a girl... (really, not a trap, born with a vag)
>>
>>16556659

he's not your "friend" god dammit

stop being friends with him

if he gets sad he can come fuck you

nothing else is of value here that you can't get anywhere else.
>>
>>16556670
he is my friend. Been that for last four years and I value that a lot
>>
>>16556659
>I'm a girl... (really, not a trap, born with a vag)
lol, stop lying
you're the same "transgender" faggot who made the other 2 threads on here today
>>16554777
>>16555498

>what are my options?
TALKING TO SAID PERSON?
what kind of pointless thread is this you provide zero informations on how to help
go attention seek elsewhere
>>
>>16556680

he tickles your vagina and makes your heart swell up with feelings.
you get excited when you see him because he gives you warm fuzzies and completes you.
you want him to hug you.

he's been your potential sex partner for four years.
not your friend.

now go put the offer on the table once and for all.

friends don't have sexual tension. you have to acknowledge it and resolve it.
>>
>>16556695
i didn't make those threads though

>>16556705
well what if I can't?
>>
>>16556722
Cut contact, or get over it. You're a female, girls get over these things faster.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.