[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone is an irrespectfull douchebag >not much happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>someone is an irrespectfull douchebag
>not much happens
>you finnaly snap and beat the shit out of them
>somehow you are the monster, you get kicked out/fired and charged by the justice system
we live in a fucked up world, no one gives a shit about psychological violence but as soon as theres physical violence, everyone loses their minds
>>
>>16556308
Not sure what you need advice about but yah I agree. It happened to me in high school once, even my friends turned against me.
>>
Maybe you should have sorted your shit before it reached critical mass.
>>
>>16556308
Words. You assaulted someone over words.
>yeah but they weren't nice words in my opinion!
>i should be able to fight whoever i want because i am mad!
>my opinion is more important and justifies any action i take!
>I'm not at fault at all!
>i'm never at fault!
>if only everyone would only do exactly what i wanted there would be no issue!

You're about to learn a good painful lesson on what it is to be an adult, boy. Have fun
>>
>>16556308

its a bit fucked up, but you gotta keep in mind that the line can be blurred.

generally speaking its considered easy to escape psychological / verbal abuse, so its up to you to take care of yourself in that situation.

for instance, someone telling you daily that you should kill yourself sucks, and that person should get a couple slaps to the balls.

but a SJW would reverse engineer that
>he told me that being overweight isn't healthy
>so i beat him with a baseball bat!

see what happens? its a slippery slope, but one that truly does exist. so if we allow violence, it will become the tool of the weak, and the strong. only the normal people will suffer. the strong can defend themselves. the weak can be sneaky.

the average guy just gets in trouble for pissing both off with innocuous comments.
>>
You need to stop hacking my wifi or I'll report you to the police
>>
You and your gutter trash bag family
>>
>>16556308
If you punch someone in the face, their nose is going to break. Physical violence doesn't varry a lot from person to person.

Emotional violence, aka Saying "that sweater is ugly" can have a totally different affect on two people. Person A can shrug it off and be like "whatever, dick". Person B can have a panic attack and choose to never engage with strangers ever again. Person C can claim that she feels so violated by the fact that someone had an opinion on her sweater, that she commits suicide.

It's easy to judge a physical situation- one person is trying to hurt the other person, end of story. Emotional interaction is totally different- intentions vs consequences, plus the degree of variation from person to person and situation to situation makes it impossible to judge unless there is a physical element involved.

Basically, you are responsible for your own mental health. If you never learn how to take shit and end up physically harming someone because of your weak mind, that's your bad. You should have gone to a therapist.
>>
>>16556308
What did they say? It's also probably true. Are you going to beat me too? D:
>>
Oh yea like saying you have a thot Abu monkey tar nigger cousin who's on welfare and should keep her legs closed and a crypt keep slutbag mom
>>
>>16556308
>"irrespectful"
>"psychological violence"
>engaging in actual violence over words
hello everyone and welcome to Cringe: The Post
>>
Crypt keeper crusty mom
>>
Iirespectful is not a word but obviously you never graduated elementary school
>>
You have a deformed stroke face and a mangina. The only way you get off is by stalking and pretending to be other people. You know it's true
>>
>>16556359
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the third grade and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the girls locker room, and I have over 300 smiley sticker on my homework. I am trained in basic math and I’m the top speller in the entire class. You are nothing to me but just another kindergardener. I will wipe you the fuck out with my yugioh cards the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my teacher and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime (before 8), and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bear hands. Not only am I extensively trained by mortal kombat, but I have access to the entire internet (that isnt blocked) of the PS 125 middle school and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
The fact is no one likes you. You're full retard and your best friend and lover is your mom
>>
You're illiterate and as you stated have a "kindergarden" education. You are obviously a nigger.
>>
>>16556308
There is a gigantic difference between being disrespectful and being physically violent, one you can ignore and does not harm you, the other causes physical harm. So no, the justice system has it right, you are just a huge douche bag yourself.
>>
Fucker, you browse 4chan.
If someone is talking shit use what you learn here.
You have more fire power. Like really, if you're here, and you can't make someone cry or hit you first with just your words then what are you doing?
>>
Being "an irrespectfull douchebag" is not against the law.

It should be, but it's not.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.