[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was molested when I was 8 by uncle and my best friend gave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
I was molested when I was 8 by uncle and my best friend gave me the chance to track him down and kill/hurt him, his family's really rich and he's connected so I could actually do it. It took about a minute and every fiber of my being pulling in the same direction to say no as it's something I've thought about and played in my head for years now. I don't know how to get rid of this insatiable desire for revenge and I know that doing that was brave and good and whatever but I just feel weak.
>>
>>16555675
You could try confronting him with backup or going to the police. Killing is not the answer.
>>
>>16555675
Kill the fucker.

You didn't provide enough information to make a case for either of you so I'm just talking your word for it.
>>
>>16555701
Confronting with backup might be the best option to be honest, but I don't know how that would go
>>
>>16555712
Tell family
>>
“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”

If you do this there will be a chance of you going to jail, and even if you don't go as far as murdering him any assault could still mean you'd have to live the rest of your life as a felon (not impossible but harder than not having a felony on your criminal record).

basically you have to ask yourself "Is the revenge I seek worth the cost of the rest of my life?"

Only you can know for sure.
>>
>>16555675
Don't commit any felonies. If you want to hurt him maybe try going to his close family such as a wife and ousting him then. Hurt him socially or at work. Not physically of course, just ruin his life.
>>
Reported you to the cops. Sorry, but you can't just go and kill someone.
>>
>>16555771
Once again, man. Do not commit felons. When I say hurt I mean ousting him as a molester. OP, don't break the law.
>>
>>16555782
Its not illegal to want to kill someone dumbass, and the whole point is that I dont want to feel like it and want to know how to make it stop not to ask anyone whether I should or not
>>
>>16555762
No it's not, even if I didn't go to prison it wouldn't fix anything it wouldn't undo it and would just turn me into something horrible that I don't want to be.
>>
>>16555782
Go suck a cop's cock, OP hasn't done anything and is saying that he doesn't want to actually go through with it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.