[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fastest, cheapest and most low-effort way to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gear.jpg (732 KB, 3619x3549) Image search: [Google]
gear.jpg
732 KB, 3619x3549
What's the fastest, cheapest and most low-effort way to receive other peoples' attention, approval and affirmation of your life choices?
>>
Make respectable life choices.
>>
>>16555502
quads speak the truth, but it is already too late. Any family but my own would already have disowned and possibly stoned me to death to preserve the collective honour.

What else can I do?
>>
Try not giving up before you try. This is an advise board not a sympathy board.
>>
>>16555520
What do you suggest I do, then?

I don't know what respectable life choices are. I can't think of anything that would undo all the shit I've already done.
>>
>>16555528
Stop being a dramatic and just say what the fuck you've done.
>>
>>16555611
I got a sex change and an art degree.
>>
>>16555498
By asking about theirs and seeming honestly interested. Come back to things they've said so it seems you actually care about them.
Everyone respects whatever choice a nice person makes.
>>
Make enough money to support yourself, dress vaguely decent, and eat decently + jog enough so you're not a complete land whale.

Time depends on what's going on in your life.
>>
File: laff.jpg (154 KB, 580x780) Image search: [Google]
laff.jpg
154 KB, 580x780
>What's the fastest, cheapest and most low-effort way to receive other peoples' attention, approval and affirmation of your life choices?
>I got a sex change and an art degree.
too late mate
>>
>>16555508
let me guess, you've told them you won't join them to church this christmas?
>>
>>16555683
Already mentioned it higher up. Sex change and an art degree, though I'm studying to a respectable vocation right now.
>>
>What's the fastest, cheapest and most low-effort way to receive other peoples' attention, approval and affirmation of your life choices?
>>im unhappy with my awful life choice so i need to justify them using other people
>>
>>16555498
that OP picture made my day
>>
>>16556704
>>16555669

>shitting up an advice thread
>>
>>16555498
A shave, a shower, and a haircut. Add a suit if you can afford one, but it's not as critical.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.