[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I just got rejected from the college I wanted, what now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1408543297950.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950.png
29 KB, 633x758
Guys I just got rejected from the college I wanted, what now?
>>
>>16555118
> not having a plan b
>>
How does this even happen?
>>
>>16555118
Never give up and move on

Not from college (That part is up to you), keep looking for other colleges
>>
>>16555118
apply for other colleges???
>>
>>16555177
Hahaha yeah, common sense.
THERE IS LIFE BEFORE AND AFTER COLLEEGE. but not during
>>
you applied to other colleges right

if you only applied to one you are retarded
>>
I'm sorry to hear it. Have you heard back from your safety schools yet? Was this one of your reach schools? What of the schools in between?
>>
>>16555118
Hey buddy college student here. I've probably had my college plans fall through more than anybody.

I know it hurts bro, but thats what happens your dreams and your schemes all fall through you know. You're gonna have to just make the best out of the choices that you are given.
>>
did you apply for more of them?
or if you don't, try to find a job for a year and try to roll in next year?
>>
File: killemall.jpg (31 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
killemall.jpg
31 KB, 256x192
>>16555118
You know exactly what to do.
Your vengeance awaits, you just have to grasp it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.