[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting Circumsized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449822537989.jpg (62 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1449822537989.jpg
62 KB, 876x493
I suffer from premature ejaculation, and it's bad. Like, 30 seconds into sex and I am holding back cumming. The sensation of pulling out usually makes me want to cum alone. This has been the case since losing my virginity at 15, through 4 years of having a gf, 1 night stands etc.

I usually get by by giving amazing head, without that skill I am utterly doomed. It's such a shame too, because I'm pretty big. Every girl I'm with freaks out by how huge I am, only to be massively disappointed.

My question is...should I get my foreskin removed? I'm 22 years old, and at this point pleasure no longer matters for me. I just want to fucking last in bed. Not being able to put it down is so awful that I've turned down girls who've hit me up because I'm too embarrassed.

I really want to get rid of my foreskin. I don't know what to do. This is awful. Please help.
>>
Nothing? Ok then.
>>
>>16555044
I wish I had your big dick problem. What have you tried before? There's sprays to keep the Wolf from the door and condoms with lubricants that do the same. Surely circumcision is a last resort?
>>
>>16555044
Hi.
Im circumcised but i dont know if it helps cuz never done it before the procedure.

But i would say try other girls. Some girls have really tight pussies and it makes harder to control. Except one girl, ive always maintained a hard boner. (For me, getting hard is more important cuz if i dont fully want the girl, i wont get rock hard).

Plus, use more lube. Make sure it reduces your sensation. And/or try to masturbate before sex (an hour, or few, or a day etc.)

When i want to give the most pleasure, i masturbate a day or 12 hr before so i wont be too horny or sensitive.

And lastly, condoms help me after i get rock hard. Both physically and mentally (cuz i feel safer, no preg. No std, less sensation etc.)

Good luck bro

I hope it helps.
>>
>>16555185
Me again.
Additionally, you just have to feel relaxed. Find a nice partner, rather than try to become a pleasure machine. Whenever i felt insecure about anything, my performance went down. I miserably failed to fuck a girl. I felt horrible ut then i just laugh now when i look back. We are animals, not perfect robots.
>>
People are not meant to last for hours, it's simply biologically wrong to do so. So what can you do to improve this?
Intuition and experience tells me - give it a moment to relax then just go again.
And again
And again

My personal best is 6
>>
Oh .. And don't get cut ...

Long term problem to a short term problem! When you are 40 you will be thankful.
>>
>>16555044
dont do it
>>
>>16555044
Dont fucking do it you lucky fuck you will regret it
>>
It's my understanding that exposing the glans is MORE likely to bring on ejaculation.
>>
Yes because circumcized guys don't suffer from premature ejaculation. Idiot.
>>
>>16555575
>>16555556
It's scientifically proven that cut males who previously had been uncut last significantly longer in bed on average.

>>16555470
How am I lucky? If a girl can't cum from clitoral stimulation I'm completely fucked.

>>16555249
Being able to pound it > Feeling good. I'd rather than not preform well and leave my girl unsatisfied. Can't really see this belief changing when I get older.

>>16555241
Who said lasting for hours? I just want to go for 12 minutes if I want to. Also, 6 isn't that good.

>>16555197
>>16555185
Did you miss the part where I said I had a gf for 4 years?

>>16555141
Also, fapping before doesn't work, it maybe adds another 20 seconds to how long I last. Even if I go for round 2 after cumming, the difference is not that significant.

Desensitizing lube only works very minimally. I think I've managed to get to about 1 minute while using lube before.

These are all things I've tried in the past. Also, I have a very difficult time staying hard in condoms. I'll put it on and my dick will rapidly shrink if I'm not stroking it.
>>
>>16555044

>i want to remove my natural sense of pleasure in order to impress people by not cumming as fast

no. dont mutilate yourself out of some stupid sense of machismo.

evolutionarily speaking you are superior both in terms of large cock and quick ejaculations
>>
>>16556022
Thanks, but it's not 4000 BC. I'm not some bloody animal.

I want to be able to sexually satisfy a girl so that she keeps coming back and is eager to have sex again. If this is what you would consider machismo, then sure whatever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.