[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trivial Questions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lubgrgow7x1qjyf3qo1_500.png (91 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lubgrgow7x1qjyf3qo1_500.png
91 KB, 500x465
Ask questions that are too trivial for their own threads here.
>>
>>16554944
Who scored the winning touchdown in Superbowl 14?
>>
>>16554944
What is the half-life of strontium 90?
>>
>>16555008
>>16555017
You can google that up!
>>
Is learning two new languages at the same time a bad idea? I want to learn French and Spanish at college. I don't speak both languages.
>>
>>16554944
Who's on first?
>>
>>16555028
You said ask trivial questions. You didn't say what kind of questions they had to be.
>>
>>16555041
English is my second language, ok?
>>
>>16555031
bump
>>
>>16554944
I'm writing a public speaking report and i still cannot figure out what the hell the standards of excellence in public speaking are... please send help...
>>
>>16555083
Watch some Ted talks. The speakers are very good at public speakers and you can take note of their speaking techniques.

Make eye contact with the audiences, talk loudly and clearly, etc etc.
>>
>>16555094
OH! thanks :-p how the requirment was worded made it sound like it was something like the 3 appeals or something I needed to reference... you answered my question already. will def check out ted talks :-) thanks again
>>
>>16555031
This high school teacher who I kept in contact with is currently doing a part-time PhD out of interest. Is it a bad idea to jokingly say "you seem like someone who likes his job" in my Facebook messages to him?
>>
>>16555109
bump
>>
>>16554944
White bumps on my anus that hurt. Help?
>>
>>16555206
anus? as in right in your butthole?
see a doctor?
Does this match your condition?:
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/bump-side-anus-hemorrhoids-or-something-else
>>
>>16555031
French and spanish is easymode because they're similar as fuck but sound different enough to not get them confused.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.