[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i make guys like me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: catlady.jpg (72 KB, 500x709) Image search: [Google]
catlady.jpg
72 KB, 500x709
i'm sexually frustrated and no one even cares.
>>
>>16554777
You're right, no one cares
>>
If you are female and even remotely attractive at all then you should have no problem getting guys.

Basically you're ugly or have a personality that is so shitty it's undoing any hotness you have.
>>
>>16554777
Just smile at one?
>>
literally just open your legs
>>
If you're attractive then find a good looking guy and just lay it on him straight

If you're unattractive then lower your standards a bit or try to be a tad more open minded
>>
>>16554790
also i'm transgender girl. maybe should have said in op
>>
>>16554798
Are you post or pre-op?

Pre-op go to a gay bar and offer to suck dick,

post-op go to a bar and offer to suck dick.

If you want something you have to go get it, don't wait for someone to come to you.
>>
>>16554798

Unfortunately that's going to limit your dating pool by a lot. You probably can't afford to wait for guys to come to you. Be proactive, do the asking out, and be willing to make the approach. Dating is already hard enough for people that aren't freaks so being a trans faggot is only going to make things harder. Good luck!
>>
>>16554808
why would i go to a gay bar if i'm not gay? i want more than just to suck dick. sucking dick is easy, but i want it to be attached to a good men that loves me

>>16554815
>freaks
>trans faggot
wow fuck you.
>>
>>16554777
i find your sense of entitlement disturbing
>>
>>16554818
Do you still have your dick or not?

If you do, that's usually a deal breaker with straight males. Gay men will probably be ok with a transgender women.

Also you only said you were sexually frustrated, nothing about wanting a fulfilling relationship.
>>
>>16554842
you seem quick to judge <3

>>16554845
i do still have the boy "down there! parts. but i don't really use them for anything? and i really don't think gay men are ok with trans girls but then what do i know.
>>
>>16554777
>how do i make guys like me
>BTW I have a penis

lol
>>
>>16554929
so?

lots of guys seem to like trans girls. i see the threads...
>>
>>16554854
There's always trans dudes.
>>
>>16554937
You're not wrong. But the difference between meeting an anonymous person on 4chan and meeting someone into trans girls in real life is pretty big.
>>
>>16554954
i'm not really into ftms :/

>>16554960
so how can i bridge that gap? or w/e. it can't be impossible for me to find a good man, right?
>>
>>16554777
There are men who are attracted to trans women. You have to let them find you. They'll be looking in trans and gay bars.

Or meet someone online. Be upfront about who/what you are, and see who responds.
>>
>be ugly unfucked kek
>get sexually frustrated
>"that's because I was born in the wrong body."
>become trans fag
>be even more unattractive
>be even more sexually frustrated

Well played, faggot.
>>
>>16554973
What does "meet someone online" actually mean? Like what website and all that.

>>16554982
You're so helpful I can hardly stand it.
>>
Well the only real option is suicide. That's what most Trans people end up doing anyway right?
>>
Just make a dating profile stating you're a dude with a dick, you'll get matches.
>>
>>16555030

Best option DESU
>>
kek desu senpai fuck my shit up
>>
>>16554854
CAn't you not be trans? I mean have you tried, have you tried lesbian chicks? YOu know there's no way you're going to win this right.

There's nothing wrong with being trans, but honestly as it's been said that's going to be a pretty big deal breaker for guys who consider themselves straight.
>>
>>16554854
Yeah okay also I should mention we've all seen the threads.

Notice how the guys in those threads are also staring at naked chicks. Just because they may have some sexual fetish or fantasy doesn't mean they're willing to love a guy.

Really think about it to yourself, How much like a girl do I Reaaaaaalllly look. chances are if you look as feminine as you want to feel you could've been plowed by any guys and just saying that if you can attract them with your face they MIGHT MIGHT just look past the fact that you have a weiner.
>>
Where are you from op
>>
I imagine showing off your body and hinting you'll suck their balls while giving them a handjob might work... just a hunch though.
>>
why is everyone transgender nowadays all of a sudden
>>
>>16555451
Cuz faggots. Is OP a transgender? If yes...

Hey OP forget my advice about ball sucking, you should kill yourself instead, faggot.
>>
>>16555451
>>16555451
Cause its the newest easy way to troll advice
Had this exact same thread yesterday, but y'all are retarded so carry on
>>
>>16554798
>transgender girl
>girl
You mean a guy wearing makeup, right?
>>
>i'm sexually frustrated and no one even cares.
people are supposed to care about other people's sexual frustrations?
>>
>>16554777
At least I care about your jackpot slots.
>>
>>16555462
this
op is a fucking special snowflake faggot...
>>
>>16554808
you want guys that like girls but youre not a girl
>>
>>16555657
>>16554808
didnt mean to quote you. it was for fag op
>>
Honestly, if you only care about getting laid, Craigslist's m4t might work.

It's not particularly safe, though, so...best of luck?
>>
>>16554818
>why would i go to a gay bar if i'm not gay?
>has a cock and wants cock

Is the world being trolled by this shit? Or is this truly an illness that is existing and growing by the day?

It's horribly sad...I feel for you OP, I hope you get the help you need.
>>
The best idea I can think of is: don't expect everything to happen fast. Most tg people look good enough ish only after years. For the time being you could try to look androgynous like the BVB guy and see what happens. Maybe bi guys like you. Otherwise be patient. And yes life is unfair, it sucks. Accepting your issues and your reality doesn't mean you are giving up though. It just means you are acknowledging that you have to make a different effort to punch life back in the face.
Besides, as you'd expect, the number of guys into transgender women is very small. And even if you looked great and tricked a guy into liking you he'd very likely still get grossed out when he finds out you are tg. It's a thing about how people in the world think, it's not something you can just go and change on your side. Accept this issue and face it. But don't tell yourself you have lost, learn to love yourself in spite of it.
>>
>>16555462
>>16555652
this.
>>16555498
i have a feeling this is the same OP

kill yourself no one cares either way
>>
>>16554777
give me your number babe, I'll solve all of your problems.
>>
>>16554798
yeah how is that some detail that doesn't matter?
find guys on the internet(fetlife maybe tinder but state it in your profile) or in gay bars. you'll be much better off with someone who loves you for being a tranny than someone who thinks "doesn't matter, had sex".
>>
>>16554798
>transgeder girl
ayy
kill yerself faggit
>>
>>16555693

Ew, no, trans fetishists are only good for hookups. They're subpar long term partners.
>>
be attractive. if you are not attractive pretend you are.
>>
>>16555451
because everyone wants to feel unique and special but they don't want to put any effort into it.
>>
>>16555700
So you're left with zero options...?
>>
>>16555692
nvm, I hadn't read the part where you actually have a penis.
>>
>>16555722
the higher you aim, the lower are your chances
>>
>>16555722
don't even try to give advice to this people.
They only want attention and they are so fucking entitled they would get mad when you reality check them.
Just stay away from all their shit and laugh at them from a safe distance.
>>
>>16555735
I was glad they made the /lgbt/ board but there's still tons of these threads. I think this is why I stopped coming to /adv/ until now. I'm the most open person ever about transgender issues but I agree, it's like it's impossible to give them advice without getting hostility back.
>>
>>16555735
True, can I laugh at them to their face too?
>>
File: laffin horse.jpg (64 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
laffin horse.jpg
64 KB, 625x469
>be OP
>not getting laid cuz shy introvert fag
>"oh im gonna be a gurl and lifes gonna be EZ mode, much attention much men interested in sexy me"
>go through with it, have worse chances of getting laid than before
>WHY DOES NO ONE CARE BOUT MA SEXUAL FRUSTRATION????? PLIZ IM SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE
>>
File: 46800018.jpg (38 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
46800018.jpg
38 KB, 220x220
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.