[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making him sweat during sex.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: asdg.png (784 KB, 959x539) Image search: [Google]
asdg.png
784 KB, 959x539
How do I do it?

I came her asking the same question a couple weeks ago, and you guys basically told me that I should:
>talk dirty
>engage his balls
>try to overpower him

And I've been successful in the first two, but as for overpowering him, well let's say that although I'm a match for him physically, I'm really sensitive. And so whenever I try to overpower him and get in control of the situation, he tickles me or he plays with my nipples or whatever, and I'm reduced to that doing that weird full-body twitchy thing that I can't help but do. And he knows it frustrates the shit out of me that I'm so helpless in bed, but he really just seems to find it amusing? Like, whenever we have sex, I'll end up really sweaty and my legs don't work and it's hard to be coherent but he'll be completely fine, if not just a little sleepy. It's infuriating!

So how do I make him work harder? Why the fuck am I lifting if I can't even force a guy to sweat?
>>
>I'll end up really sweaty and my legs don't work and it's hard to be coherent

You sound like the perfect lay. That is a lucky man. My goal is to leave chicks like this aka "dick drunk". How big is his dick?
>>
>>16554633
I think it's at least 7", cause it's a good deal longer than my hands.

Why would anybody want a sweaty, lame and dumb chick flailing in their bed?
>>
File: bird orgy.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bird orgy.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Bump.
>>
>>16554652

Because it shows that you destroyed her. That would be satisfying for any guy.
>>
File: donald hates mick.gif (710 KB, 250x160) Image search: [Google]
donald hates mick.gif
710 KB, 250x160
>>16554669
That's... understandable. But I really do want to make him work for it! I want to make him hard of breath and see him sweat but I can't ever seem to make it happen.
>>
>>16554652
So it's longer than average... What about girth?

Cause its like the hottest thing ever to literally fuck a girl silly. That's, like, the entire mission for me when I'm fucking. Fuck her until she's a quivering mess and bask in the afterglow. Then you feel all "I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!"/ultra-dominant/alpha male/king of the jungle.
>>
File: goat rekt.gif (2 MB, 241x371) Image search: [Google]
goat rekt.gif
2 MB, 241x371
>>16554679
Um... maybe like two inches? It's almost as wide as my middle ring and pinky fingers laid flat side by side.

That's a really shitty mission though. But if it's what he's going for, then how do I make him at least work real hard for it?
>>
>>16554675

Try anal?
>>
>>16554705
We do anal all the time. It's more pleasurable for me than vaginal. Dunno why. But he entertains my proclivities.
>>
>>16554710

Shit. He really is a lucky bastard.

I dunno, suck his dick until he turns into a physical wreck?
>>
>>16554713
If I suck his dick and he doesn't want me to, he messes with my nipples which makes me lose focus and start shaking, i.e. makes it impossible to keep blowing him. And so it just turns into a slap-fight where I try to keep him from touching my chest, and I usually win. But even when I win the slap fight, he just tickles my feet or crotch or whatever and I lose control anyway, at which point he usually gets back on top and does whatever he wanted to do. Should I be more aggressive in defending myself? Or what?

>>16554718
That photo doesn't provide much perspective. I figure his dick is about 1.8 inches thick though.
>>
>>16554728

Why not tie him up so he can't fight back. Immobilize him and then just wreck his shit. Fuck, if a girl ever did that to me I'd cum buckets.
>>
>>16554734
Dunno if he's into that. Also one of his roommates doesn't knock. I don't want to embarrass him in front of them.
>>
>>16554747
I have lots of experience with other guys. I'm 24. And he's a bit longer than average, I think. Thickness might be a tiny bit above average, but nothing super significant, I don't think.
>>
>>16554747
>thicker than an average dick
Oh look it's creepy girth anon from the humiliation thread
>>
>>16554744

>roommate doesn't knock

So Lock the door?

But seriously. He would be into that. You don't have to go full kinky with it. But just tie his legs and arms or even just like handcuff is hands to the bed and just go to down. YOU would be in control, you could make him do whatever you want.
>>
>>16554765
I thought about it a little bit and I think what bothers me about the scenario that you're proposing is that I want to defeat him. I don't want to make him powerless. I want to overcome his power. I want to give him control. You know? I want him to work hard for it, but not be able to grab it. I want it to be something unattainable for him. At least once. You know? But he can't be drunk or anything when it happens. He's got to be at his best. It's a lot of why I try so hard to outlift him, I think.
>>
>>16554794
Not gonna happen then. Since you already said he's fucked you into a quivering, dick drunk puddle he's already won mate. Good luck lol
>>
>>16554805
I mean there's gotta be something I can do though. Can't I just be a bit more aggressive in trying to subdue him? Like what if I took wrestling classes?
>>
>>16554817
Now you're trolling
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x534
>>16554794

Train yourself to be relentless. Attack and wrestle with him, fight to not let him have control. He will start carving it so bad he will his dick will dive toward your ass cheeks like its on a Trench Run, he will lock his targeting computer onto your Thermal Exhaust port which is only 2mm wide and fire his proton torpedoes and absolutely your body to the point where you cry out in pleasure, and then silence.
>>
>>16554824
I've made this thread three times now. I must be a seriously dedicated troll.

I'm serious about this. It is incredibly frustrating feeling so useless every time we have sex. And talking to him doesn't illicit anything more than a witty response and laughter. I could scream!
>>
>>16554624
Suck his balls. Your welcome.
>>
>>16554832
Slap his face then. Or don't let him fuck you when he wants to. Or stop mid-fuck to deny him orgasm. That's about all I can think of. If he can fuck you into the shadow realm already then you can't do much.
>>
>>16554829
I'm gonna go with this and try to be really aggressive.

I don't think I'll hit him at all though. Just pinching and pushing and that sort of thing. I don't think he would like being hit.
>>
>>16554848

Yeah don't hit. But wrestle
>>
>>16554855
Yeah I think hitting him would just make him mad. Not so into angry sex. He might be? I doubt it though.
>>
>>16554856

also, taunt him while you are wrestling with him. Talk to him like he can't handle your tight asshole, and that he's a pussy. That might really get him into it to the point where he just wants to ass fuck you into a orgasmic wreck
>>
>>16554870
Taunt him, huh? I'm pretty good at taunting. That could be good? He's told me that he likes how consistently playful I am. Why not be playful in bed, too?
>>
>>16554875

Ya do that.

Fuck I wish I had a girlfriend like you. Where can I find girls like you?
>>
>>16554877
I hate to boast but I think we're just rare. Most of the girls that I've met throughout life are either unadventurous, crazy, or weak-willed.

I'd think your best bet is either at the gym or volunteer events though? I've met some pretty cool chicas while working out or doing volunteer work. More than I think I've ever found in any other place combined.
>>
>>16554624
Tell him that you want to tie him down. Once he says yes you then shove a dildo in his ass.
>>
>>16554892
I think that'd be grounds for breaking up with me. And I'm confident that he'd be in the right for doing so, were I to betray his trust like that.
>>
>>16554624
OP, I'm not exactly sure what it is your going for. Are you trying to wear him out? If so, there's a simple phrase for that: "fuck me harder". Repeat until results are achieved.

Talking dirty may be effective, but a lot of guys find it more distracting that desirable. Use your body to talk. You don't have to overpower him, but grab that fucker and pull him in as tight as you can. When you do speak, tell him exactly what you want him to do. Put some dominance on your side of the court. Instead of the slap fighting you described, hold his hands down. And that full body twitch you described? Guys like that when we can get a girl to feel somewhat helpless. It's the ape in us. You gotta learn to play the same game against us
>>
>>16554953
I think he would enjoy dirty talk though. When he's about to cum he does the whole "who's the boss I'm the boss" pep talk monologue thing and I think he really enjoys it when I ask him to do things in bed (though it's really not for his benefit that I ask).

I think most of the problem with me talking dirty to him though is I find it difficult to talk at all, much less authoritatively, while he's screwing me.
>>
Wait I think I just had a good thought.

So he gets really tired after he comes. Maybe I could get the jump on him while he's falling asleep after he shoots?
>>
>>16554990
Why do you sound so hot D: Are you short? If so you're like my dream girl
>>
>>16555000
Short? Hell no. I'm 6' even. I'm also 152 pounds of muscle. Ripped as fuck, bruh.

I don't really think I can be classified as 'hot' anymore, really. 'Exotic', sure. But generally hot? Probably not.
>>
>>16555006
Ew. You're a girl and you're six foot?
>>
>>16555010
Yes. I was one of those that everybody suggested should join the basketball team both in highschool and in college.
>>
>>16555011
Haha fantasy ruined :( at least you found someone even taller tho.
>>
>>16555025
I wonder why people so often assume that he's taller than me? He's actually just a hint shorter than me. Why would that ruin the fantasy though? Do you not like buff women?
>>
>>16555038
Yeah I don't like tall women nor buff women. Ideal for me is short (5' - 5'6) women that are slim but with decent thighs and a bubble butt. Don't really care about tits. I'm just 5'9" though
>>
>>16555052
Eh. To each his own! It's like I said, though. I'm exotic, not hot.
>>
>>16555057
Haha yeah. I just have to have a girl I can manhandle, throw around and pin back to fuck into a quivering mess. As a average height guy I wouldn't be able to do that so well with a tall, buff woman.
>>
>>16554624
Fuck him up the arse with a strap on
>>
You sound like my girlfriend.

Anyway this may help you, my girlfriend has the same issue, but it's really hard for me to wear out due to being a rower and generally really fit.

If i go 'all out', by the time i get rolling we have to stop because it starts hurting her for going to long.

TLDR he's fit as fuck or you are unfit :D
>>
>>16555080
It's definitely not that I'm unfit. I can complete 10k in under 60 minutes, 5k in under 25 minutes, and can lowbar squat over 200 pounds. He's just a lot stronger than me, especially when it comes to upper body. My upper body, barring my core, to be honest, is weak. I can't even bench more than 100 pounds.
>>
>>16555089

Tangent, is it possible for a girl to do 5k under 17 mins? I know 2.5 is easy under 8.

Anyway, honestly if a guy is doing standard positions, it is super easy to get your hips just moving which takes fuck all effort, compared to say, a girl doing reverse cowgirl.

Only other idea is to force him in positions that he has to work for:
1) standing up with your legs wrapped around him and he physically has to move you up and down
2) against a fucking wall
3) shitload more smacking and choking, especially from behind where your arms arent holding you up, its his hands in your hair/on your throat/holding your breast while pulling you back into him to either kiss or punish you more
4) no vanilla shit like close face to face missionary cause that is ez pez

A combination above, especially if you dont get magically sore after 10 minutes, and he can last, should do the trick.

I guess if you're really desperate go fuck on the lawn in summer or in a spa or if all else fails, the bathroom with all the hot taps running haha
>>
>>16555000
Checked

Op sounds totally dreamy. Tall and buff and adventurous, her bf is very lucky.
>>
>>16554829
did you even watch the movie. what youre telling her to do and what youre referencing are literally exact opposites
>>
Keep sucking after he has nutted
>>
why do you want him to sweat
>>
>>16554690

Its average, his dick is probably like 6 inches maybe 6.5.

No way its 7 you probably have the little babiest girl hands i ever seen in my life at like 4 inches long.
>>
>>16556036
What? Read the thread the girl is 6ft. If anything she likely has bigger than average hands
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.