[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female here. Is it normal feel turned on when you are sick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1447038599961.jpg (87 KB, 400x656) Image search: [Google]
1447038599961.jpg
87 KB, 400x656
Female here. Is it normal feel turned on when you are sick?
>>
I'm a guy but if it's not too bad I almost always masturbate when I'm sick cause I'm so bored and can't stop thinking about sex.
>>
>>16553681
But I find myself more arrosed when I am sick. Am I some kind of masochist?
>>
>>16553694
I googled and it seems you're not alone http://ironshrink.com/2012/04/why-do-i-feel-horny-when-i-have-a-cold/
>>
>>16553677
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
>>
>>16553677
It's only a problem if you're sick with AIDS
>>
>>16553677
Your temperature goes up, your metabolism increases and you've got war going on in your body. Being horny is a mixture of boredom and a mess of stuff firing up.
>>
It tends to happen to me when I'm bored or know I can't do it
>>
I'm like that too. When I'm feverish I get really really turned on. it's like I'm so much more sensitive….
>>
>>16553677
Male here. Fuck off!
>>
I recently read a study where they've found social interaction actually increases within people who have the flu, suggesting that the virus might modify our behavior in order to better spread itself.

Maybe it could be like that.
>>
>>16553677

yes. im male and i masturbate up to 10 times a day when im sick.

a lot of it might have todo with your body temp rising and affecting those lady bits.
>>
>>16556254
What kind of pseudoscience bullshit have you been reading? That is one of the dumbest theories I've ever heard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.