[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ how can I become a good introvert. I'm just an awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1443255450069.jpg (102 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
1443255450069.jpg
102 KB, 800x1203
/adv/ how can I become a good introvert.
I'm just an awkward stoner. I lived in different countries so I don't know how to talk to everyone.
I like weed. Helps me sleep.
I actually hate my self every before I go to sleep, just for opening my mouth. Kind of sad.
>>
Have same problem hate myself cuz I talk to much and make people feel bad. It makes me happy. I feel like dipshit.
>>
>>16552779
Why would you think it makes them feel bad? If you can talk a lot and actually say legit shit wouldn't you be an extrovert?
>>
>>16552772
>how can I become a good introvert
>posts picture of what appears to be a woman in a mental institution
Sorry for being completely unhelpful, I just found that funny.
>>
stop caring what other people think; still be nice, but who gives a fuck what they think?
>>
>>16552819
The point is, she's hot.
>>
>>16552772

you cute at all? i like stoner hippie types who wear those sexy headbands. bonus points if ur curly haired.

you can come be my little introvert. ill work and you can play vidyah.
>>
>>16552772
Introverts aren't necessarily social retards. Some people just really enjoy their alone time. I personally find extensive social interaction to be exhausting, but am more than capable of interacting with people when I need to.
>>
What's a 'good introvert?' Like you need advice on how to build a social network as a quiet guy?

Well, I assume you're a student. Maybe not.

Strategically plan where you sit and be around the people who obviously smoke. Bring it up and offer to smoke with them. Great way for stoners to make friends. Same with being in an entry level job.

Otherwise, join clubs. You have to be the one to take initiative and invite people. Don't wait on people to network with you.

Make plans and send invites to 5 people you would like to spend time with. It doesn't matter if you don't know them well, this is how you get to know them well.
>>
>>16552772
why hate yourself?
that's the problem
nothing wrong with being an introvert, a stoner, or living in a lot of countries
learn to appreciate yourself and your introverted-ness and you'll start to find social situations less taxing and maybe actually fun
besides, if you've lived in a lot of different countries you probably have lots of cool stuff to talk about
>>
>>16552793
no.
introvert people can do all that stuff, they just get tired and want to be alone for a while after doing that.
it's not the same as being shy, anxious, insecure or misatrope, although they do coincide, maybe even quite often.
>>
>>16552772
im not sure how this stuff works but i dont think forcing yourself to not talk to people makes you an introvert
>>
Lots of meditation and alien readings

youtube.com/watch?v=MvacG_nhD34
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.