[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
long distance friend wants me to move in with him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1404220671525.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1404220671525.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
we both just got dumped pretty hard is he trying to get in my pants or something?
hes always complaining about being single and i usually ignore it
>>
Maybe? Is he a good choice for a rebound?
>>
>>16552800

this is pretty much my first major break up so i've never had a rebound BUT
hes a great friend and hes attractive
but i'm worried of ruining our friendship
>>
Why aren't you telling him that? Move in together if you want, then after a few weeks if you're comfortable with it try being together.

This board wouldn't even exist if people just communicated instead of being whiney wanna be introverts.
>>
>>16552810
high risk, high reward.
if it works out, you get a relationship with a great friend.
if it doesn't, maybe he wasn't THAT great.
>>
How long have you known him? People are totally different communicating vs living with (Experience talking here)

It seems a little suspect, especially if you haven't know each other that long, but as the other anon said it's high risk, high reward
>>
Please tell me you at least met this guy in person before deciding to move in with him.
>>
>>16552771
Don't just go live with him.
1. He's definitely trying to get into your pants
2. Why is that such a terrible thing?

But, the fact of the matter is you only know him online. If you want, go and visit him for a week or so. Go on a few dates with him. But don't move in with him - if it doesn't work out, you're boned. If it does work out in the week that you visit with him, I'd suggest instead of living with him, that you get your own apartment nearby so you can visit whenever you want. Again, you want to be self sufficient in case shit hits the fan.
>>
>>16552833
around 4 years
>>16552834
..nop 3^:>
>>16552841
yea of course, i'd want a job lined up if i did move
>>
>>16552859
What are your initial reactions to the idea? It seems that you have some obvious doubts but anything else?
>>
>>16553010
I live in a pretty shitty rural town with pretty much nothing to do anyways, i think a change of scenery would be nice
i'm 19 so i'm not sure how my mom would feel about me suddenly moving out
even going for a week long trip would probably piss her off
>>
Just fuck him already.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.