[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a friend online >she's pretty cool >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1449081279763.jpg (247 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1449081279763.jpg
247 KB, 1080x1350
>make a friend online
>she's pretty cool
>we bond over our mutual like of horror movies, random crap and cats
>find out she likes that other delicious cat, the pussy
>okay, sure
>months past, she wants to visit me in my country
>uhh, how are you going to pay for all that
>apparently her parents are pretty wealthy
>meet her in person, she's actually quite stunning but short
>i show her around my city and the attractions
>find out she gets easily tired and will then start to lean on me
>we play wrestle like siblings might
>we watch horror movies and she needs to hold onto me or bury her head in my chest or shit
>wat, she said she didn't get scared easily
>sometimes will need to sit on my lap
>jokingly say to her that I need practice making out
>she slaps my arm and ignores it
>few days pass and we're at the zoo
>she gives me a quick peck on the cheek as a thank you
>that night, we make out for a bit
>she wears these heavy boots for some reason and i have to massage her feet sometimes
>fucking why
>i decide to be bolder and start kissing her legs
>she doesn't stop me, i kiss her inner thighs for a bit
>she likes it
>notice she'll stare at me and when i point it out her face will go red
>i've held onto her waist from behind and she'll place her hands on mine
>she's fallen asleep on my chest a few times

Unfortunately there's a few downsides
She wants to be called Will and not Willa
She would sit on my lap and kiss me and my neck but she won't go lower and won't touch my dick
I've kissed most of her for ages, but haven't touched her pussy yet
She'll be leaving in a few weeks

Wat do? Wat's going on?
>>
>>16551785
Yeah, sorry for it being too long
>>
>>16551785
you are living the dream, OP

also there is no girl that does not want sex, only guys who cant make her want it
>>
>>16551790
But she's a lesbian and she does like girls a lot
shewon't even check out other dudes
>>
Haha, fuck you op
>>
>>16551785
Just shut up and fuck her you fag
>>
You made out? Unless she does that with anyone, sounds like she has a thing for you and might be bisexual.

Keep on as you are but probably check with her before you do anything sexual, I say.

Maybe have a straightforward talk with her before she leaves. Seems like you know her well enough to know when to bring it up.

Don't wait too long, I guess.

Idk man. Good luck.
>>
>>16551785
Well anon. You know that shit your brain is telling you to do like "kiss her on the fucking lips" and "feel her up' all that raunchy shit your brain demands you do but due to conditioning from your mother and society and your desire to be a "gentleman" do 75% of what your brain tells you. Don't listen to yourself listen to your brain. Kiss her and say romantic shit and shit.

Do it in order, go slow and get her horny. don't skip kissing her lips and just start licking her out.
>>
>>16551861
Yeah but i think he wants to be into her :^)
>>
Goddamn op, how are you this retarded?
>>
Does she have a penis?
>>
>>16551974
She has a clitoris
>>
This is ficking adorable, wtf
>>
>>16551981
and by your actions so do you OP

grow a pair and try
>>
Idk how a straight man starts kissing the inner thigh of a girl they like, and it escalates no further. Did she push you off or something? She probably thinks you're a fruit.
>>
>>16551785

Just a question for you guys, is really that common people travel to another country too meet their internet friends? i mean, that shit is dangerous as fuck, i would never do something like this, how about you guys?
>>
Lesbihonest, did you guys miss the fact op's friend is attracted to women?
>>
>>16552042
I know a butch that asked me numerous times about my dick size. Oh, and she confirmed that she fucked some dude in our class. Women lie about shit.
>>
>>16552046
Maybe op didn't want to scare her off
But it did seem she was into him
>>
>>16552038
I'm doing that this summer but I've known them for 2 years. Besides that I've met with other channers and Ihaven't been anally probed or killed so yes, it's possible you just have to trust the person.
>>
>>16552038
There are a few people I've met online that I'd meet up with. I've known them for years and discussed a lot of personal shit with them, so I'm not particularly worried. Plus, I'm a guy and so are they, so there isn't anything awkward unless one of them is gay. I would never travel just to meet someone I knew online though, I'd only contact them about meeting up if I was in the area.
>>
I don't know about all this online shit, but I do know a bit about lesbians (My best friend is one, and so I've gone with her to gay clubs and lesbians ladies nights to hang out with her and her friends a number of times). I've also hooked up with her and turned another one down (both of them initiated first).

She has probably has a little bit of a straight-boy crush on you.

My friend is definitely gay and she's by far happiest when she's dating women (she's actually recently met someone who makes her super happy; this is the first time she's ever gone so far out of her way to introduce anyone she's been dating to me). But I've noticed over the years that there are some times when she's feeling particularly lonely and feels a bit of self-doubt. Those are usually also the moments where she's most likely to end up hooking with a guy (My case was a bit more complicated because I was quickly becoming a closer friends to her than she'd ever had before, during one of the darkest periods in her life, and that type of friendship was something she'd always deep down yearned and hoped for, but never had.)

Similar thing happened with the other girl who wanted to sleep with me. She even went so far as to say, "You're so different from other guys. I've never been interested in them, but I think with you it could be different and I could be normal". I made out with her, but as soon as she started trying to go for my belt and that line dropped, I just thought, "Oh hey, this all feels familiar" and cut things off at the pass (I'm the type that will make out with anyone, but, even in one night stands, doesn't enjoy sex unless I'm emotionally invested and attracted to them).

So could she want to sleep with you? Yup. Could even be as simple as she's more bi than she told you and just wants to get laid.

But if things progress, is it likely she will want a real, long term relationship with you will last? Questionable. Could happen, but unlikely.
>>
Why is that thumbnail meh looking but she's actually freaking gorgeous?
>>
Judea fuck almighty, how is this thread even possible.
Fucking just fucking eat her out and fuck her senseless already, OP.
>>
Obviously you have to stop* when she says "stop", but that doesn't mean you should just fuck the everloving shit out of her immediately.

Go do some special romantic shit with her, that'll give you a good excuse to "go for it"

>* stop means here that if she's reacting well to it (and it seems she is) you just need to do a little more arousing convincing
>>
>>16551785
I was lurking on this board and I got surprised as fuck when I accidentally came across this page as I have almost exactly the same story. In a nutshell, we got acquainted via internet and found out that we have a lot in common, later she turned out to be lesbian, but we got along so well that we neglected the fact that we have different sexual orientations and met up in her city where I sojourn for about 10 days. I expected that she is bisexual but it turned out that she had some bad experience with dicks ( I haven’t asked her to elaborate on it) and we hadn’t sex while I lived with her. Nevertheless, we still communicate and now we have relationships and she is going to come to me at the new Christmas. She impressed on me that she is going to do something about her psychological problems with dicks so that next time we would meet everything would be fine. She, as well as your woman, allowed me to kiss her everywhere and even jerked off my dong, but did it with aversion as she pitied me due to the fact that my dick was erected all the time I was with her. Even though she promised that she is gonna work on her attitude to dicks, I still doubt that everything will be allright as she once said that the only thing she can’t talk to me about is sex-related stuff. We actually love each other so I hope we overcome this. I’d be glad if you share with us how you will end up with your woman, may be it will help me to settle my issue. Good luck,OP, hope you will eventually fuck her!
>>
Godspeed op
>>
Did OP die?
>>
How did you meet her online OP?
>>
>>16555099
Tumblr actually

Thanks heaps for the other replies everyone. I'll see what happens, I'm planning on taking her to the Botanic Gardens tomorrow
>>
post nudes then I will judge.
>>
>>16555598
keep us updated, i'm rooting for you
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.