[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long Distance GF forced to break up with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: roojihad.jpg (45 KB, 631x300) Image search: [Google]
roojihad.jpg
45 KB, 631x300
will greentext, love you all
> long distance gf, been together for 10 months
> madly inlove bla bla
> her parents hate me, and they've mad her block me off stuff before but we always got back in contact a day later
> found out again
> this time she got in big shit
> talk to her friend
> friend says she got in huge trouble and isn't allowed to talk to me because her parents went to the police
> friend asked her if she loved me and she said "I mean I don't know, kinda, it's confusing"
lads what the fuck is that meant to mean, if I was to go over to where she lives what are my chances
>>
>>16551735
Have you even met her or her parents?
>>
>>16551739
No it's been online, but we've pretty much talked all day (secretly). Her parents think I'm too old for her ( two year age difference.)
>>
>>16551742
How old both of you?
>>
>>16551749
young
wink wink
>>
>>16551751
Then it's probably not worth disrupting the harmony of her family. Just move on.
>>
>>16551762
She had an eating disorder, her father is a drunk and her parents are divorced, and her older sister is a slut.
There never was harmony.
>>
>>16551742
You need to meet her, familia. But tell her, don't just show up. Ask friend to help you. You're not official until you've met, despite what you think. The reality is going to kick in once you two are in the same room together. Her parents might be more inclined to give you a chance once they've met you since baby boomers are typically scared of the internet because of media fearmongering like Catfish and other stuff.

tl;dr meet her but don't be weird about it
>>
Dude meet a real girl like why online
Everything is shitty online
Find nice girl in person
Life much better with real pussy my friend
>>
>>16551804
Calm down, Chad. You were blessed with the ability to pick up qts, OP was blessed with the ability to use a computer beyond checking his email.
>>
>>16551816
>OP was blessed with the ability to use a computer beyond checking his email
And some basic English knowledge.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.