[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >nice to everyone my entire life >this doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1445207811127.png (158 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
1445207811127.png
158 KB, 737x758
>be me
>nice to everyone my entire life
>this doesn't have any efffect, spend most of my life friendless and withoutout gf because being nice apparently scares people off
>Decide to just appathetic towards others and ignoring everyone
>now i just get ignored
>decide to actively hate other people and become antagonistic towards them in my mind (mind you, my behaviour remains the same, i still pretty much ignore them, but i force myself to have negative thoughts about others)
>suddenly people try to talk to me, and even a girl tried to talk to me

Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on? forcing myself to hate other people is tiring to me mentally, but this is apparently the only way i can get others' atention
>>
This strategy has never worked for me.
>>
Same thing happened to me and i dont what it is either
>>
If you're a guy, you can't be nice. That's just how it is.
>>
>>16551509
Same, except now that I'm hateful everyone just wants to kick my ass for even looking at them weird because I'm a skelly and it'd be easy I guess.
>>
>>16551520
Yeah but the strange thing is they notice my antagonistic thoughts without me expressing it outwardly.
I don't even pull angry faces orr anything

>>16551514
the trick is to hate them without a reason, and not out of jealousy/butthurt
>>
>>16551509
it's probably because they can sense your grumps internally and the people approaching you see you as a challenge to get "approval" from. i don't know why, but attitudes like that tend to scare people or something... makes them want to make sure you guys are good.

i've been through the same thing so yeah
>be super nice, people take you for granted, essentially become people's doormat
>stay quiet and leave people alone, they leave you alone too
>become bitter and even mean... people want to befriend me and get on my good side

now i'm just blunt and objective, which got me a better balance of people asking/respecting my opinions without me spending the energy to actively hate others.
>>
File: ronswanson.jpg (112 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
ronswanson.jpg
112 KB, 768x1024
>>16551557
And that is why being "friends" ain't even worth the damn meaning anymore
>>
>friendless and clingy four years ago
>'nice guy' syndrome
>try being apathetic or mean with no results
>end up getting interesting hobbies
>become interesting from them
>people start liking me

I now have about a dozen good friends. Actual apathy or seeming disinterested generates interest due to people being curious about your life. "What's he got going on that could be more important?" "Why is he so busy?" They seek to gain your approval since your time seems precious and it will make them feel valuable.

Fake apathy will only get you so far when they realize you're just a lonely loser. Your precious time will be seen for what it isn't and you'll be back at square one.
>>
>>16551509
because people are faggots and want to white knight people they think are suffering some kind of hidden battle. Use it to your advantage. They will think you are "deep". I predict a hot bitch in your corner in 6 months. If perfected.

#1. anyone who calls out your name, pause and then give them your attention. Never instantly. This is alpha. Assume a Alpha role that they assume you are.
#2. anything that they suggest... especially from a woman: sucks. Your idea is always the better option. If they suggest something you honestly wanted to happen... stare them down, and then agree. Be fucking Alpha.
3# fuck girls in random places... burger king bathrooms, etc.. never in typical boring places like bedrooms.
4#: rape.
>>
You seem genuine now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.