[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make online friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1438649809041.png (194 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438649809041.png
194 KB, 500x500
Hi /adv/ how do I make new online friends after losing all my previous ones?

VERY long story short, due to rumors and petty shit, my group of online friends (All friends for 2+ years) I met through gaming dissipated and were all turned against my one friend and I. After about 6 months of not going on my pc, gaming, or talking to anyone I've resolved to find a new group of friends

No idea where to start. Do any anons have tips for meeting new people online?
>>
Why online?
>>
>>16551355
What do you mean you don't know where to start? You've already done this once before.
>>
>>16551355
Do you have xbox 360? I play reach and pretty much dick around for hours but I am lonely doing so
>>
>>16551363
I have bad social anxiety and, for the present time, have no places to go and meet people irl

>>16551382
I was friends with them for a little more than 2 years, and now that I lost them I'm not sure even where to begin. I'm sort of out of practice because I haven't had to make new friends in two years. I just want friendships like the ones I lost
>>
>>16551413
sorry man. don't have an xbox
>>
You sound like a whinger who just wants a magic fix without any effort on your part.

You know what to do, but your not willing to do it, so you tell yourself you don't know what do.
>>
Bump, because this applies to me, as well.
>>
well, there is Omegle, have fun with dicks mayn.
>>
The feels are real
>>
File: satellite-dish.jpg (89 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
satellite-dish.jpg
89 KB, 950x534
I lightly suffered this problem too because I'd grown too old to fit in with the kind of people I used to talk to and socialize with online and felt out of touch as hell

I realized it doesn't matter and I found a few movie channel streams and IRC channels where I shoot the shit. Just find something you do regularly online and find people to talk to around it, be it games or a real world craft, subreddit, whatever, get to know people, same as in real life

and speaking of real life, never forget that online friendships aren't the same thing, they're just interacting with interesting people about a mutual interest and don't offer the same level of real interaction. Ultimately if you're compensating for being scared of making friends in real life you have a big problem that will cause issues for as long as you let it and realistically you should focus on that in a realistic and practical way.
>>
give me ur steam op
>>
Add me I will be your friend https://steamcommunity.com/id/twintania/
>>
www.steamcommunity.com/id/Revlus
Friends, OP?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.