[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /adv/! What are some good gift ideas to give to a romantic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: christmas-gifts.jpg (76 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
christmas-gifts.jpg
76 KB, 650x366
Hey, /adv/! What are some good gift ideas to give to a romantic guy that you've been seeing for only three months?

>He's rich, has all the regular gamer stuff besides new consoles (I can't afford)

The only idea I have that could be taken seriously is to make a CD of me singing/playing covers of his favorite songs (all the dumb romantic ones, especially since he loves female singers) but I want to do something more for him.

The thing is, I know that he will probably get me something expensive (since he said he wanted to) and I just can't reciprocate, and I wish I could so much. I'm really at a loss here. :s

Any help would mean the world to me.
>>
The CD sounds pretty good to me, and I'm not normally one for super romantic things either. Maybe get him something practical? Guys tend to like practical gifts
>>
>>16551042
Your anal virginity.
>>
>>16551042
>a CD of me singing/playing covers of his favorite songs

I would cringe if a girl did that for me. Get him cologne, candles or something like that.
>>
>>16551047
Practical, okay. I can't think of much that'd be useful and something he'd like, since his interests aren't very "practical". Any suggestions?
I'm glad my CD idea doesn't sound like complete shit. We plan on writing some raps/songs together in the future so I feel it would be good practice (even though they'd be covers).

>>16551073
I offered that a while ago, I've always wanted to try anal because I think I'll like it. He said he wasn't super interested.

>>16551080
I mean, he cares a lot about music, so that's the only thing I could think of that's heartfelt but not completely useless.
He wrote me a poem when we first met and read it to me on our first date, so over the top things aren't out of the question.
>>
>>16551103
If he's the cheesy type, sure, it might work.
>>
>>16551111
I don't want him to be let down. I don't know him well enough to know exactly what he wants. I bought my ex a Korg ER-1 drum machine last year- I want to get him something of that caliber of "oh my gods I want this so much."
>>
>>16551135
Here is a protip, someone who is right for you will be happy in whatever you give them.
>>
>>16551150
I'll take your word for it. I've only ever dated two guys with serious intentions (my ex and current) and my ex never really got me anything at all for christmas, so I'm not used to thinking so seriously about it. He thinks we're soulmates, and we've been together in past lives.
>>
>>16551166
>He thinks we're soulmates, and we've been together in past lives.

That's sweet. It reminds me of my first love. Maybe get some candles too.
>>
>>16551190
He's a sweet kinda guy. I didn't know that guys liked candles.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.