[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I drank a lot last night and now I feel like shit. Just finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20151109-WA0005.jpg (177 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151109-WA0005.jpg
177 KB, 640x1136
I drank a lot last night and now I feel like shit. Just finished throwing up. Any tips? Ive already drank a lot of water
>>
Bread
>>
Take a cup of coffee then some hair of the dog.
>>
Eat fruit especially bananas
>>
Blood transfusion.

Otherwise, time.
>>
Eat a whole cucumber. Also food in general.

If that doesn't do it, have one or two beers, if you can stomach it. I kid you not.
>>
>>16550231
Have a nice big shit.
Then a wank followed by a shower.
Then some hot butter crumpets and something sugary to drink.
Then make you bed and climb in and watch your favourite crap.
>>
Just use the old military trick and bang a bag of saline.
>>
>>16550235
Im trying this right now. Im curled up in the bathroom with a slice of bread trying to not hurl again

I have class in less than two hours. Am I fucked?
>>
>>16550279
Drink your coffee faggot.
>>
>>16550279
proplus.
>>
Start light. Some crackers. Dry salty crackers and some coke. That will give you energy and adjust the pH of your stomach. Thing is, once you start getting better, you won't really tell because your now crawing food for your desperate hunger, and it's difficult to separate the feeling. Don't worry. Eat something more substantial. It won't come up this time.
>>
>>16550279
>>16550235

Bread does NOT work for hangovers. It's a preventative measure to basically soak up the alcohol while it's in your stomach.

It does absolutely jack all once it's in your bloodstream.

Take an advil and a Dramamine, eat food (eggs in particular are good for you), drink LOTS of water. That's about all you can do to get over the hangover.

If you need it gone fast, carefully drink more alcohol until it stops hurting. Then carefully wean yourself off by drinking lots of water. You're basically using the alcohol to stretch out the "withdrawal"/hungover phase. If you fuck up, you will be way worse off than when you started.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x579
>>16550251
>>
A big greasy meal is supposed to be good for a hangover. Something to do with the grease settling your stomach. Also go take a sloppy shit, shower, and jerk off (not necessarily in that order), and you'll be fine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.