[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I want to talk to someone who has recently been distant from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151102_081814.jpg (187 KB, 1152x898) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151102_081814.jpg
187 KB, 1152x898
So I want to talk to someone who has recently been distant from me or at least I think so so I was wondering if I should try and start a conversation through a dm on something not sure if I should
>>
>>16549883
just talk to the goddamn person and ask what's up. Why are they distant to you OP?
>>
>>16549919
They're distant to me for a reason unknown to me if I did know what it was then I'd try to fix it if I could
>>
>>16549942
well, it all depends how long they were distant. If a month or more there's probably not much you can do. You can always try to reach out though. If it's a week or few days you can either hit them up and ask what's wrong and why they act that way or just give it some time and wait for them to message you first. I've been in your position more than once bruh, always tried to message first and understand what's going on. From my experience it's either because they have some issues with work or school or family life or something else. I had once a girl who gave me extreme cold shoulder, turned out she was into me. My bruh once cut contact because he got into deep shit (drugs ect) so it all depneds on who you are who they are and whats your relationship like
>>
>>16549987
It has been maybe a week or two it kind of bothers me when I see my friends talking to her
>>
>>16550030
then why don't you talk to her bro?
>>
>>16550136
I'm a useless sub human
>>
>>16550869
idk what kind of relationship you 2 have but if you care for her just try to figure out whats wrong. how she's being distant anyway? not answering texts shit or blowing you off in real?? cause if its the first one she may just be busy man
>>
>>16550876
Ya know that whole thing with never actually talking to me anymore in general
>>
>>16550893
you are being extra vague so i find it kinda hard to give you solid advice. but yeah the best thing would be chat her up in real life and ask whats wrong. good luck m8
>>
>>16550905
Well I'm honestly surprised I found an actual supportive person on 4chan so thanks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.