[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is the appropriate time to look at a guy like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: lip bite.jpg (219 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
lip bite.jpg
219 KB, 1024x683
When is the appropriate time to look at a guy like this?
>>
>>16549584
When he's about to unload he's seed onto your face.
>>
>>16549592
This.
>>
>>16549584
When the fuvk ever, most guys think with their dick so when you do that to them then they'll be all yours.
>>
Never. This look is plain retarded
>>
>>16549635
Found the guy who's never got the look, it's ok anon you have nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>>16549584
The horrors those girls have seen.
>>
>>16549687

This.
They both look pretty traumatized.
>>
When you're thinking about ripping his supple flesh apart with your teeth.

Become the wendigo.
>>
>>16549635
When is it appropriate to go full retard?

Its never appropriate to go full retard.
>>
When you're hungry and don't have money for dinner.

Seriously, that's the "If you buy me a meal I'll seductively eat a banana for dessert while you watch" face. A girl trying to sincerely seduce you will be more subtle, like straddling your lap.
>>
>>16549662
Why should I be ashamed, I'm not a guy

With all honesty, I would feel stupid looking like this at my boyfriend
>>
>>16549699
They look pretty hot to me senpai.
>>
>>16550620
That's because you're a thirsty cućk.
>>
File: lip bite 2.jpg (210 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
lip bite 2.jpg
210 KB, 1024x683
>>16550653
That's true.
>>
>>16549584
You do this when you want to fuck him later in the day.
>>
>>16549687
>>16549699
Yeah, this. The appropriate time to pull a look like this is when someone who is clearly not ready for sex declares his desire to masturbate with your body.
>>
>>16549584
If your a feminist, when he says good morning.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.