[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with the consequences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: cheat.png (1 MB, 1050x701) Image search: [Google]
cheat.png
1 MB, 1050x701
On Thursday, I cheated on my girlfriend. It was with a very attractive girl who was slightly younger. I told my girlfriend last night and she didn't take is well. She slapped me and called me names, she has told everyone she's met - causing me to lose my friends and the other girl to lose her friends. My and the girl cannot be together as she has entered a relationship since. I am not close to my parents. I haven't slept and have been drinking all day, I have no one to turn to and don't know what to do. What do I do? How do I deal with the guilt? How do I rebuild?
>>
Move on. Don't do it again, faggot. Rebuild your circle of friends. Go out to parts of town they don't frequent. Disassociate. Die.
>>
File: HseSbCG.jpg (687 KB, 2079x1763) Image search: [Google]
HseSbCG.jpg
687 KB, 2079x1763
Your friends will come back around.
>>
>>16549134
That's what I'm hoping
>>
File: zozVyoF.jpg (723 KB, 2025x1756) Image search: [Google]
zozVyoF.jpg
723 KB, 2025x1756
>>16549145
Problem solved. Make sure your next girlfriend doesn't mind you having sex with other girls as long as she gets to fuck them too.
>>
>>16549128

Why does your relationship ending with your girlfriend have anything to do with losing your friends? What kind of friends are these?
>>
>>16549128
I'm glad there's some justice in this world. Don't enter a relationship if you're not mature enough to handle the responsibilities you dipshit. Deep down I'm hoping that you learned your lesson but I know you didn't.
>>
>>16549217
>he'd stay friends with a cheater

It's a morality thing, not that I'd expect cheaters to understand morality. Let's say your friend beat animals, would you stay friends with them?
>>
>>16549128
Fuck me this has got to be the most beta way ever to cheat on someone
>>
File: 88790502_o.jpg (747 KB, 1024x846) Image search: [Google]
88790502_o.jpg
747 KB, 1024x846
>>16549223
Having sex with as many attractive girls as possible is healthy. One's friends should support one in such endeavors.
>>
>>16549223
there's a difference between dickhead behaviour, and psychopathic behaviour
>>
>>16549223

Lets not compare physically harming sentient beings with having sex with people. As far as im concerned my friends can have sex with whoever they like, if they fuck up and cheat on their girlfriends, thats on them, it has nothing to do with me or my relationship with said friend.
>>
>>16549223

You mustn't have any friends if you drop you friends at the first sight of a moral shortcoming.

Get off your high horse mate.
>>
>>16549134
>>16549176
>>16549233
Where are you getting these pictures? They look awesome.
>>
Stop drinking.

Don't do it again.

It's gonna be ok, OP.
>>
>>16549292
They are fossils. Ammonites, I believe. I just used Google images.
>>
Real question is why didn't you just lie to your friends and tell them she's an evil bitch and made stuff up. Not like she has proof. What kind of person is incapable of lying to fix a problem?
>>
>>16549303
Well, thanks. I suspected that was it but I didn't know the name.
>>
>>16549223
this

>>16549236
>>16549265
the reason people cheat is because they dont quite grasp the emotional impact it would have on the partner if they knew. it is very, very hurtful thing to do, and can be sociopathic behavior (if the cheater never feels bad)

I would not want to be friends with a person who thought cheating is okay because it indicates a lack of morality that could affect our friendship negatively, and desu it makes me ill when people do things that could hurt others so terribly for very selfish reasons.
>>
File: unmerciful.jpg (126 KB, 570x429) Image search: [Google]
unmerciful.jpg
126 KB, 570x429
Did the same thing on the weekend OP, except my girlfriend hasn't found out and I'm not going to tell her because things are otherwise fine and she would be totally destroyed by it if she found out.

I don't think we're bad people. I think we just have trouble controlling our impulses. The girl I cheated with doesn't even come close to the hotness of my girlfriend but it's damn hard turning down girls nonstop when they throw themselves at you.

You'll get over it OP. Just remember that you should learn from every experience in this life and use it to guide you in future decisions you'll make. Forget everyone else; you can only control your own feelings.
>>
>>16549310
What if the cheater in question does feel absolute remorse for their actions though? What say you then? I've cheated on my girlfriend and it ate me alive for many a month before it got the better of me and I ended it. Now one could argue that I got my just desserts for cheating as we broke up but we wouldn't have lasted anyway which is the most likely reason for me cheating in the first place.
>>
>>16549128
If you really cared and respected her, you would have done everything in your power not to cheat. At least you had the balls to tell her. You've made your bed, now it's time to for sleep. Move on with your life, find new friends. Since you're not close to your parents, you out of all people should know never to take the people in your life who are close for granted. We all have to look to the future and not repeat the bad shit we did back then.
>>
>>16549314
>"I don't think murderers ate bad people, they just have a hard time controlling their impulses."
Have fun living in lala land you delusional grime of a human being.
>>
>>16549223
>Talks about understanding morality
>Doesn't seem to comprehend forgiveness
Wew, lad
>>
>>16549760
>sleeping with someone = murder
Are you even trying at this point?

What the fuck is up with this bigot meme on /adv/?
I don't come here often, for how long has it been around?
>>
>>16550921
Not that person, but cheating is pretty fucked up. I know some people like you, and while I don't shun them, I am weary of them.

It is not a good or acceptable thing to do, but it's not murder.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.