[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bf and his friends constantly joke about an incident bf and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1449540884079.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449540884079.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
>bf and his friends constantly joke about an incident bf and I had over three years ago
>my bf and I were roughing around
>I grabbed his arm
>he pulled away
>I accidentally scratched him a little deep, he bled a little
>bf was kinda upset because it stung, but knew it was an accident

For some fucked up stupid reason. My boyfriend told his bros that we were mad at each other and that I abuse him when no one is around. My boyfriend was being so sarcastic that I don't even know if his friends realize he was joking. My boyfriend won't own up to it because he thinks it's funny to joke about. Well, maybe for the first few months.

It's been three years and my boyfriend's friends have still not let it go. Whether it be in person, on social media, etc. If bf shares something physical or an article even slightly relating to something like that. His friends will be like "Oh like the time she hit you?" Even now, it seems bf is getting tired of it, but he will never admit to fault

Like, it was slightly funny three years ago. But now it's just driving me insane. I don't show that I'm angry to his friends. They try to call me out on it. I've told them multiple times that it was an accident before just giving up about it.

Even for the first year or so of this joke, my boyfriends friends thought I was a total cunt because my boyfriend would sarcastically joke about me being upset with him or use me as an excuse not to go out with them when he's tired (ie "oh my gf doesn't like it when i hang out with you guys"). Now I'm kinda friends with his friends, but this bad joke is never-ending.

What do?
>>
has your bf got a goatee or some other kind of shitty facial hair?
>>
>>16549100
no why
>>
>>16549102
Just thought I knew him.
>>
Fight fire with fire. "Do you remember that time Elroy made out with that tranny? Elroy sure likes the shemales, haha. Hey Elroy, there's a masculine-looking girl, maybe you shold ask her out?"
>>
>>16549109
I don't know anything about my boyfriend's friends.
>>
>>16549096
This is going to help you more then you could ever imagin so please read and absorb ehat im typing...

Life isnt like highschool.
If you dont tell you bf to grow the fuck up (assuming your both over the age of 13 ..) and that his mates childishness is pissing you off and has been for years then i can only assume you like whats happening...
No one without mental issues would hold something like that back for 2+years.
Also
If this is what boned you to his mates then maybe consider that they are fucking man children (again.. assuming you over puberty).

>What do?

How about tell him this shit isnt cool anymore and you dont like it and that if he doesn't own up too it then fucking leave him?
If he wants to use you as an excuse thats 1 thing... but doing it to the point of it causing you greif is different he shoukd want you to feel like that.
>>
File: Redhead.jpg (62 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
Redhead.jpg
62 KB, 220x276
>>16549112
Well, I was just giving an example.
>>
>>16549117
I've attempted that once years ago. But my boyfriend didn't want to admit he lied. Assuming he thought it was still funny.

It may work now, because it seems like my boyfriend can't escape the jokes now either. I almost just want him to lie in the bed he made for a while since it's annoying him.
>>
>>16549125
I understand, but if I don't know much about his friend's vices, there's nothing I can really use. And they'd probably just turn it around on me and call me a cunt for it.

Guys can joke about fucked up things, girls cannot.
>>
>>16549127
Like i said maybe you like it?
Either way he and his what i can assume are kv mates need to grow the fuck up a bit.
Personally tho i think its funny.
>>
>>16549136
It was annoying when it first started, because bf and I were experiencing problems in the relationship around that time. We argued in his car, and when I didn't want to leave the car, he yanked me out of the car and pushed me onto the street. I personally think he was using it as some way to displace our issues of that time. I wasn't going to tell anyone he did that to me. I provoked him. He never touched me since. I think he thought I was gonna tell, so he felt the need to come up with some bs story for his friends to focus on.

The joke is a never ending reminder of the issues we went through around that time. I am brought to tears by it but I don't want to show that I am upset because I fear my boyfriend telling his friends that I'm a crybaby or something.
>>
File: 5.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (556 KB, 1065x710) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
556 KB, 1065x710
>>16549146
Time to get a new, non-manipulative boyfriend.

> You'll thank me later.
>>
>>16549155
What does it matter to you, but for what it's worth. Our relationship has been 1000x better over the past two years than any relationship I've ever been in. All the past issues have settled. Things have been made up for. And we've actually enjoyed and loved each other. We haven't even argued in over 2 years. It's like I'm with a different, matured person now.

But he won't make this fucking joke thing right.
>>
>>16549160

>>16549096

I dont want to stereotype but your issue seems like something of a teenagers. But down to business your boyfriend sounds like a douchebag and a child, and i would question his devotion and love for you with the way he treats your relationship. No loving partner should ever disrespect, insult or shame their SO to their friends on a regular basis like which you describe, to allow his friends to think the worst of you is absolutely degrading and shouldnt be tolerated.

You sound like you have deluded yourself into thinking your boyfriend is anything less than a scumbag.
>>
>>16549174
It's not him joking anymore. He joked for the first two or three months. His friends have taken off with it for three years. Now he just ignores them when they bring it up.
>>
File: A-28104-1187028173.jpeg.jpg (10 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
A-28104-1187028173.jpeg.jpg
10 KB, 200x300
>>16549174
I concur.
>>
>>16549177

I was more referring to him using you as an excuse, make his friends dislike you, and even in your most recent post after defending him you say " I am brought to tears by it but I don't want to show that I am upset because I fear my boyfriend telling his friends that I'm a crybaby or something." Do you understand how pathetic this sounds? this should never be an issue, he is scum, end of story.
>>
>>16549160
A relationship 1000 better with a manchild is still a relationship with a manchild
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.