[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ Has anyone here had any success in stealing your crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: Kayla.png (233 KB, 418x447) Image search: [Google]
Kayla.png
233 KB, 418x447
Hi /adv/

Has anyone here had any success in stealing your crush from their significant other?

How did you go about it and what were the end results?
>(did it last, was it worth it, etc.)

Conversely, if you never have or are currently in a loving relationship,

>what would it take for you to leave for someone else?
>>
>>16549050
Yes.

She was in a ldr, I would keep her company most nights, just fooling around as friends. she left him and we end up more or less living in each other bedrooms but we were never a real couple until a year afterwards.
>>
>>16549065
Thank you, anon. Your words give me hope. Bumping for more.
>>
>>16549050

There is only a chance of this happening if the girl in question really likes you, shows obvious signs such as flirting and touching. If you dont have any of this, then give up now..

Not to mention if you manage to "steal" a girl from her boyfriend, what makes you think she wont be stolen away by the next male to approach her.
>>
Nah I'm not like that man, shit is fucked
>>
>meet crush in when hanging with a friend
>too pussy to do anything
>after 2 months of sporadic hanging out we make out
>meet 2 days later, she tells me she has a bf for a few weeks now, gives me the "let's be friends until I'm single again talk"
>offered her to hand out since we met
>had fun, made out again
>tomorrow she texted me that dumping him wasn't that scary to do and he took it well
>got dumped by her after 4 months or so
Hell yeah it was worth it, the sex was great. I had the opportunity to do the same this summer but I didn't wanna do it, if you steal someone's girl someone gonna steal her from you.
>>
>>16549050
I'd advise doing anything other than light flirting, raising the age old reasoning

>if they are willing to cheat with you, they are more likely to cheat on you

By all means, keep up the flirting. But maintain a distant physically until things have ended with the other SO
>>
>>16549050
>high test girl friend of 3 years
>gets in fight with boyfriend (7 years relationship)
>over two weeks we get closer and closer, never happened more than a hug, tho
>she gets back to him
>long ass text explaining why she went back to him
>like really long, made me feel like I got her pregnant
>don't care, I was just fooling around anyway
>two days later I'm explaining a journal article to her
>talking to her ear since we're in a library
>don't know why at some point I told her I was dying to kiss her
>after about an awkward hour she tells me "m-me too"
>go for it
>she tells me it's wrong
Fast forward to today and I've been kissing her almost everyday, I don't really think she's going to break up with him but I'm having my fun right now, until I fall deeper and everything goes to shit, as usual.
>>
>>16549276

First off shit is a cheating bitch, and you're not much better because you know she is in a realtionship.

If she won't leave him then you are her side fling and she will likely keep this up either with you or someone else.

If she did leave him for you... what's to make you think she'll stay with you and not do what she is doing with you with someone else behind your back?

Find a new girl man.
>>
>Split up with girlfriend
>Never spoke for 5 years
>she contacted me 5 years later and had a new boyfriend
>She only came back to say sorry about our split up and that she wanted to be at peace with it, i wanted the same really so was glad
>carried on talking anyway, we would speak often
>all relationships have issues, arguments, problems
>she had nobody else to talk to about her worries or fears, i convinced her i'l listen it out
>I'm a pretty logical person and good at advice
>listen to all her issues and problems with her boyfriend as he would fuck up or she would worry about not liking the relationship
>I would never advice her to leave him but share advice that made him look bad, but at the same time showed her i cared by helping her
>she eventually found herself arguing about him constantly to me and bitching behind his back
>she felt terrible about this
>realized she had feelings for me, for me always being there for her
>go through the whole caring about her happiness shit
>she leaves him for me
>we make it a week
>decide i don't really care that much about her anyway
>convinced her she will be better off with her ex
>they get back together and have been for a while now

Yeah i have no idea how the fuck i did it i guess, that's just shit i remember that may have made it work. Us having a previous relationship i guess added a bit to it. Good luck OP.
>>
>>16549300
Oh, I'm aware of all those points, she's been talking to me about how all of this is bad and all of the issues in her relationship, which doesn't make it any better. To be honest I think I just wanted someone in my life, and I liked her from a long time ago. I plan on using these holidays to get away from her, I don't even want to stick my dick in her anymore, due to a bunch of reasons.
>>
So earlier this year i met this chick on tinder and after she posted a pic i messaged her saying something and anyway one thing led to another and i ended up getting her number. So the next night I was like 'fuck it' and called her up, and we chatted for like 2hrs or something ridiculous and i was like 'wtf, thats never happened before'

so from then for ~2 weeks we were chatting on the phone nearly every night for 2-6hrs, and during this time i found out she was seeing this other guy. now, they werent dating, but they were as close as they could be to dating without actually calling each other bf/gf... So i just stayed out of it and made it clear to her that i was into her and that i knew she was into me too and it was entirely up to her to choose who to go after/be with.

so anyway we're about 4 weeks into knowing each other and her dude gets diagnosed with cancer. no biggie. so she calls me and breaks down and im like 'im staying out of this, i dont know him, you need to make up your mind, I know youre into me but youre also into him, you choose'

mfw she fucking chooses me

desu i was pretty ecstatic then and there, didnt show it though, acted all cool etc

so anyway me and her were together for a while after that, chill hanging/banging etc turned into what she had with him previously (virtually gf/bf without the labels) and then one day i lost all feelings for her when i realised how easy it was for me to get her, and was like "whats stopped her from doing th same with me"

So i literally just stopped messaging her and seeing her (she lives 2hrs away from me so this was pretty easy to cut contact)

turns out her og dude survived and got rid of cancer, good on him, and so now shes back with him

still cant tell if im a bad person for stealing a girl away from a cancer patient or if shes just a huuuge sluzza (probably both lel)

in the end, it was fun during my time with her but now i look back on it and sort of think about how i shouldnt have wasted my time
>>
>>16549320
Thanks so much, m8. Luckily I do, but I broke it off for good reasons. This just seems like too much fun not to try considering they've recently become LDR and we still talk about fairly personal issues.
>>
>>16549050
This is a dick move though
>>
>>16549654
Oh, definitely. For good reasons too. But I'm not trying to justify it, only asking for advice or hypothetical answers.

So, under any circumstances would you ever leave someone for someone else then? Or even, what would it take for you to attempt to do it?
>>
This is not only a dick move, but a stupid one. If she did happen to leave her current partner for you, you'd be dating a monkey-brancher.
>>
>>16549673
m-monkey brancher?
>>
>>16549679
Someone who "swings" from relationship to relationship. Makes sure she has her next guy lined up before she breaks it off, so she never has to be uncomfortable. Always has backups and her eye open for someone better, all while she's already "committed".

Who's to say she won't be "stolen" away from you as soon as some new guy comes along, or at the sign of the first bumps in your relationship.
>>
>>16549702
Eh, you're definitely right. Does it help that they're in an LDR? That's kind of setting yourself up for greater chances of being cheated, isn't it? After all
>distance makes emotional attachment that much harder to maintain
>especially when there's good people wanting to spend time with you
In this case I wouldn't blame them if they fell into the temptation. This doesn't make it right, obviously, but I find it understandable.
>>
>>16549755
Nah. There's no excuse. People who "fall into temptation" instead of either staying faithfully in a relationship or breaking it off like a mature adult will not make good partners.
>>
My ex was stolen from me by a girl who was crazy about him. I didn't really care that much though desu because our relationship was shit anyway.

I think to steal someone's bf or gf, they have to have a bit of a crush on you and their relationship has to be wearing thin.

Currently in a relationship now and I really don't know what it would take for me to leave him. I'm really happy and in love.
>>
>>16549766
damn, under what circumstances would breaking up be acceptable in your opinion?
If someone happens to find someone who can fill their needs and is more compatible I'd say that's a great reason to leave the current relationship. I'm definitely not implying cheating btw.
>>
>>16549778
>I really don't know what it would take for me to leave him. I'm really happy and in love.

Congratulations. Maybe that's the actual answer.
it could be that it's not possible if everything is going great. I'm not into the idea of ruining a perfectly good relationship, just potentially becoming the better one and idk, this might just be something outside of my powers to control.
>>
>>16549780
If the relationship is so bad that it warrants leaving for another person, then the relationship should have ended by now, way before that.

Part of being a good partner in a committed, exclusive relationship is not entertaining the inevitable temptations you'll face.
>>
>>16549800
I see your point.

Sure, It's not the most admirable mission to want but we have history, great chemistry, and had to break it off because, ironically, work called overseas and was afraid an LDR would introduce cheating. We both still liked each other we just didn't want to place ourselves in dangerous situations.
Now it's her bf thats left the country. I'm coming back this January and we're going to have lunch. From what I can gather ITT, I at least have a chance.

If it works out for me I'll forever be wary of ever committing to an LDR, that's for sure..
>>
>>16549186
This OP
>>
I have a long history of it. It stems from being really good at reading people and figuring out what their buttons are. At its core, it takes being able to figure out what a girl is desperately missing in her relationship and then provide it. The icing on top is that I bring a bunch of other admirable qualities to bear, like looks and success and all of that. The core element is very straightforward though.

>My boyfriend doesn't make me feel beautiful.
Fawn over her looks.
>My boyfriend doesn't spend money on me.
Take her out for food often.
>My boyfriend doesn't make me feel safe.
Act confidently and have a "take charge" attitude.
>My boyfriend acts like an uncouth jerk.
Spend time with her in public while maintaining composure and eliciting respect.

It's rare for a person to come out and say what they're missing (or even be consciously and precisely aware of it). That's what makes reading people so valuable. But once you can, it's a piece of cake.

>end results
I almost always get everything I want. (At worst, I still walk away with a consolation prize. That much has been guaranteed.) However I don't want relationships with these girls. Why would I want to date someone who cheated? And for that matter, why should she want someone who put his own interests ahead of the sanctity of her commitments? This is not the start of a healthy relationship. It's a bit of "survival of the fittest" fun.
>>
>>16549050
Are you too ugly or too much of a cunt to get your own so? If he leaves someone for you, he's the type to leave you for someone better too. Enjoy the karma!
>>
>How did you go about it and what were the end results?
I know a girl who did. They lasted just over a year, I think. He'd been fucking around with another girl (one of her good friends, actually) for a significant part of it, and she was so in love with him that she couldn't bring herself to dump him. He dumped her in the end, though I don't think he's with the other girl yet. Now this girl is pregnant with another guy's kid in a desperate bid to make her ex jealous and/or fill the void in her life that he left.

>what would it take for you to leave for someone else?
My boyfriend's awesome, we have chemistry that I couldn't even begin to describe. I wouldn't leave him for as long as our relationship was like this.
>>
>>16549995
I'd place my bets on OP being a male. We get so many of these threads around here, and OP is almost always male
>>
Bumping for more stories
>>
>>16549944
high quality post, anon. You speak from experience and that really helps.
BUT this part bugged me
>However I don't want relationships with these girls. Why would I want to date someone who cheated
You're implying cheating is being involved. From what I can tell, everything you posted can be done with respect so as to not lay a finger on her.

>>16549995
Anon, by all means if I had a gf who found someone better then good for them and shame on me for not recognizing my weaknesses and strengthening them. Thankfully this has never happened to me because I always address issues in relationships and can read my partners pretty well. I'd never make this an ultimatum btw, nor would I force advancements if they were rejected or was told to stop. I do have some self-respect, after all.
>>
The only people who can be stolen are those who want to be stolen. If she is happy with her relationship, nothing will tear that apart.
>>
>>16549214
I was starting to think I was wierd for thinking that's fucked up
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.