[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, this is not a joke. I am not homophobic, but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0
Well, this is not a joke. I am not homophobic, but I don't I'm gay. I wanna know if checking traps is considered gay. I hate guys in real life (just to justify myself). Idk, I browsed 4chan and I saw a lot of traps, idk what to think now. I don't wanna fuck one btw, idk.
>>
Ye if u like traps u a faggot, dat shit puke inducing, get the fuck outta here homo ass bitch.
>>
desu the whole point of traps is they look like attractive women, so it wouldn't be gay to fuck them.
>>
>>16548843
Traps are gateway to gay.
You want something with a dick but something with more softer more female features.
>>
>>16548849
They don't look like women though, they look like men dresses up as women.

Would you fuck a guy who shaved, put on makeup and Had long hair? That's all a trap is.
>>
>>16548854
>shave
Nah see they all conchita now but its still no homo cuz she beard is a feminine beard
>>
>>16548843
I wouldn't call you a faggot. just someone who is into traps. i'm not sure which one you wanna hear
>>
is it gay to suck off a trap? I mean you could just argue that her pussy is still in penis form that still needs to be inverted.
>>
>>16548866
not gay if it's a feminine dick bro also if you swallow the load u gotta say no homo three times really fast otherwise it's homo but if u say it then it's not homo bro
>>
When can I say no to a trap with out being a hater and discriminating against that brave beautiful women?

When one comes up to me in the club and asks me to dance, I have to say yes. I'm at the club to dance, I shouldn't discriminate against her because she has stubble.

When dancing with her and I feel her vagina getting hard and pressing against my leg and she Asks if like how it feels, I can't say not for fear of hurting her feelings and discrinating her over her over developed clit.

When she takes in to the gender neutral bathroom, tells me to sit down. She lifts up her dress shoving her hard erect pussy into my mouth. I can't say no because as I haven't ask her for consent I'm techniqual raping her.

When I feel her female ejaclate down my throat it's too late to say no.
I say just no homo three times and cry.

When do I say no?
>>
>>16548909
When she asks if you disliked it bro its cool doe u said no homo 3 times u safe bro
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.